Ochako told her son about everything. From Izuku growing up and being bullied, to him turning into the leader of a revolution and his final sacrifice to end All for one. She didn't share every detail though. There was still things that wouldn't be fitting to tell Koshiro about. Izuku's experiments and the cruel ways he could come up with to kill people for example. But still there was so much for Ochako to tell Koshiro about. At the end she felt like a weight she didn't know existed had been lifted off her.

"Mom, you're crying" Koshiro pointed out.

"I am?" Ochako wondered and dried away a few tears she didn't know was there. "I guess I was" she muttered. "Anyways. Do you feel better now?" Ochako asked.

"Yes. Thanks" Koshiro replied. "I just wish I could have met him" he added.

"I wish that too, and so did he. But I had just gotten pregnant with you when he passed away" Ochako said and gave a comforting hug to Koshiro. "But there is this one place we could visit. I spread some of his ashes there. We could take a trip there this weekend" She said. "Maybe even bring along grandma Inko" She suggested.

"Can't we just go now?" Koshiro asked.

"It's a long way to travel there. It's too late today, and I got work tomorrow and the day after. But in the weekend we can go. I promise" Ochako replied.

"Yay!" Koshiro exclaimed and began running towards his room as Ochako looked on him with a smile. "Oh, and one more question" he added before he disappeared into the hallway. "Where do babies come from?" Koshiro asked.

Ochako's smile immediately dropped and her face turned red. "That conversation will wait until you're older" She replied sternly.

"Okay" Koshiro said before running into his room and closing the door. Leaving behind a flustered Ochako.

Later that night, Ochako was awakened from her sleep by an alarm going off on her phone. "What is it now?" She mumbled half asleep. She reached out her hand and grabbed her hand to see what it was. Once Ochako saw what the alarm was about, she quickly shot up from bed. "A meeting? Now!?" She exclaimed quietly, careful not to wake Eri and Koshiro. She quickly change into her hero costume and headed towards the location of the meeting.

After multiple wrong turns, Ochako eventually made her way to the designated conference room. Inside she could recognize several people. Some she had worked with before and some were former classmates. Even Aizawa was there, napping in his yellow sleeping bag. Ochako found a vacant seat next to Bakugo and sat down.

"Do you know what is happening?" Ochako asked the explosive hero.

"Does it look like I know shit?" Bakugo replied sarcastically. "I just hope it is quick so that I can get back to sleep" He added, clearly agitated from the interrupted sleep.

More time passed with nothing but low murmurs between various heroes, wondering why they had been summoned so late. Eventually something happened when Tsukauchi entered the room, followed by to men in black suits.

"I'm sorry that you were all summoned at this time, and that you had to wait" Tsukauchi said as panel in the wall opened up, revealing a screen. "I wasn't the one who summoned this meeting.

"Then who fucking did?" Bakugo asked aggressively.

"The US. Specifically their quirk investigation agency, also known as QIA" Tsukauchi replied. "They have found information about the phoenix revolution" He explained, gaining everyone's full attention. Even Aizawa got out of his sleeping bag. "I'll let them explain" Tsukauchi said and moved aside.