The Taxi driver

Ah! Now that the morning routine was done it's time to go to my special secret trip. ( I'll tell you about it when we get there)

Time to get dressed.

What to wear, oh what to wear for my lovely. I'll need to make him happy.

Ah! Yes the blue transparent saree Rohit bought last week. Haven't tried that one yet.

I pull it out of the closet and put it on. Takes me a good 30 mins but I'm ready. I walk to stand in front of the mirror.

Oho, it's not subtle now is it.

I pull it a bit down exposing a bit more of my lover belly

I pull it a bit down exposing a bit more of my lover belly. Ah now it's perfect for him. He loves how big my lower belly is.

Well it'll have to do for him

Our car was in the mechanic right now so I thought I'd take a taxi cab today. It's been awhile since I've taken a cab.

I have many fond and some not so fond memory of taxi cabs. When I was in college I rarely had the money to pay for cabs so I'd trade with my navel. The driver would get a minute or 10 with my navel, it depended on the trip. Also, I was gullible so they would charge extra time with my belly.

Haha, I remember I eventually became famous in the taxi line. Cabs would line up trying to get my fare. It was cute. I remember there was this one regular cabby I had. He was the most politest and he truly knew how to make love to my navel. He was a bit rough and also soft at the same time.. Mmm good memories.

I went to the comms and asked the guard to call me a cab.

" Yes man right away! It'll take less than 10 mins."

He had a strong young voice. Mm never really had the opportunity or chance to have my navel being loved by him, the guard wants it for sure; the way he oogles at my midriff.

Well, no matter I went trough the elevator and the small walk to the gate to see a cab waiting for me.

As usual the handsome guardy boy was waiting by holding the cab door open.