Morning starts with milk

I usually wake up early in the morning. I love the morning birds. We have a great apartment in a gated community. We have guards and watchmen in every block. We are blessed. Well a little thanks to me too.

I got up to to do my morning work-out. Ive been trying some new yoga techniques. It's been great but also difficult as im not the most physically acute person ever and I sweat easily too just from a little working out.

I took a moment after the yoga to stand in front of the gym mirror to admire my navel. Oh how far we've come.

In our society having a deep navel means a better life

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

In our society having a deep navel means a better life. That's how I met Rohit. I was just a girl in college from a poor family trying to make ends meet, mostly through bargaining with my navel for my rent, tuition and even exam favors.

When I met Rohit, my life changed. He was from a rich family and had a brilliant business mind. The poor boy saw one glimpse of my navel and fell head over heels for me.

I knew I had the pick of men, alot of options but I never felt more loved and safe than with Rohit.

"Oh my dear" I said as I poked a finger in my sweaty navel,"we have done well my lovely."

A sudden buzz on the comms, the milkman's here. We like having the traditional service of delivery. Ah might be time for some fun.

I opened the door with my gym pants and pink t-shirt on, all sweaty.

" Hi Ramesh, how are you today?"

"With the blessings of the god we are doing well madam." He tried his hardest to keep his eyes from my belly, where the sweat from my navel left a deep wet mark.

He was a short man, dark skinned and slim built. He was maybe in his late twenty's.

He started taking big gulps and was shy to ask about it but I knew what that was all about.

The holidays are coming and he wants an early bonus.

The poor soul, for someone who sells milk he sure did seem extremely thirsty. I let out a giggle and asked if he wanted the bonus for the holidays. He looked at me for a sec and his eyes lit up like Christmas lights and he gave a large goofy smile. He right away sat on his knees and eagerly awaited his price.  I lifted my t-shirt a lil bit

and walked over to his eager face

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

and walked over to his eager face.

"Now here you go Ramesh"

He walked with his knees to get closer to my bellya and right away pushed his nose right into my navel.

I let out a small gasp as I could feel his hot breaths deep in me.

He really really loves the musky sweaty smell of my fresh morning navel. 

He kept taking long whiffs like an oxygen deprived patient. He kept letting out a sigh of pure delight and thanking his God.

He would pull back look at navel with deep intensity and then start sniffing again.

I suddenly felt the warm wet sensation that my navel was now being explored by something warm and wet.

" Ummm madam it's like sweet and sour candy. Mm..mm"

Such a cute hungry man.

I let out a deep sigh, this was turning me on now. Needs to stop. I pushed him back gently and told him that's enough for now.

He sweetly obligded.

" Madam, I dream about your nabhi every night. Thank you for this". He said with a satisfied grin.

" Oh really, naughty dreams, tch tch. You wife will be jealous" I winked and closed the door.

I went inside and felt my whole wet navel with my finger, what a great way to Christine the day with another man's tongue in me.

End of part 1

Writers note,

This is just a small intro into her world. I hope you all like the premise and would want to read more of it.

Also if you feel like Soni, our main character needs to be more slutty/more reserved/ more creative. Let's me know all suggestions might effect the future stories.