Prologue

The world has evolved. Not that there are self driving cars as of yet. But has evolved as human and Omnics. Omnics, the closest thing to a robot as a human, as an android.

They were created with artificial intelligence, they were used to achive economic equality. But then the "Omnic Crisis" began. Despite their metal frame and their optics, despite having no mouth or nose, they have emotions, feelings, friends and families.

Some humans however have not evolved from their cruel and harsh actions as of in the past. Either treating omnics as nothing but dirt, or they have learned to move their differences aside and befriending them.

After the Omnic Crisis, many humans have been treating the mechanical beings differently. After years of war the humans have been defended by one group of heroes.

They called themselves, Overwatch. But then the public started to blame Overwatch for being the "reason for the danger." Any Overwatch activity from them, they would immediately be sent to prison.

But there are some that save others in the shadows, some that stayed in hiding. And then there is the crew that causes destruction where ever they go. And their name is Talon.

No one knows the reason of their purpose. But they do know that they have to be stopped.

But then little do they know, taht there is a far greater force that would stand in this world. Something far more real, than reality itself.

My deepest apologies for this terrible prologue. If you would have any ideas to make it better please comment. I thank you for reading this chapter, I am currently busy with the first. I hope you all enjoy my story. Please comment and vote. Thank you.
Sincerely
Imagine_Jackal_08