♡ When You Hang Out ♡

Fiddlepat
Sounds of dings filled your ears, waking you up. You groaned and picked up your phone.
10:24 am
3 new texts from unknown
You opened the texts, only to see that it was Fiddlepat. You smiled to yourself, reading through the texts.

Unknown
Hey, this is (Y/n) right? It's Fiddlepat, the guy you met yesterday at the coffee shop.
Unknown
I was wondering if you wanted to hang out, maybe get some breakfast together?

(Y/n)
Of course! And yeah this is (Y/n). I would love to get some breakfast with you. Just need to get ready first haha.

Fiddlepat
Alright! Take your time. Maybe you can send me your address and we can walk together?
Fiddlepat
But if you're not comfortable with sending the address then that's fine, we can meet up at some place.

(Y/n)
No I'm perfectly comfortable. My address is (your address).

Fiddlepat
Okay, I'll come in about 45 minutes or so, does that work with you?

(Y/n)
Of course! I'll just finish getting ready!

You closed your phone, hopping out of bed to get ready. You went straight for your closet to find something to wear. You settled on some ripped jeans, a white shirt and some black vans. You put your hair into a (H/S) and finished getting the rest of your stuff ready. You heard a knock on the door and you quickly walked towards the door. You opened it to find Fiddlepat, smiling like a total dork. He was so adorable. He was wearing a white shirt like me, grey pants and his hair was a mess. He looked nothing like yesterday. He looked very casual. "Shall we go get some breakfast?" He asked, his blue eyes staring into your (E/C) ones. "Mhm! Let me just let my brother know that I'll be going," You said and you ran inside. "Tin Tin! I'm going to go out and get breakfast!" You called out. You heard some shuffling before he opened the door. "Can you get me some McDonalds on the way back from your date?" He asked. You blushed furiously. "Tin Tin, this isn't a date, it's just two friends hanging out. And yes, I'll get you some McDonalds if you stop being annoying," You said and walked away from him. "Thanks (N/N)!" He called out. You walked out and closed the door, locking it. You and Fiddlepat walked side by side, chatting along the way to the breakfast diner. "So, what would you like to eat?" Fiddlepat asked when you had sat down at a table. You looked at the menu and smiled. "Pancakes, eggs and bacon. And coffee of course," You said and put the menu down with a proud smile. Fiddlepat laughed and you both had the same thing.

The food arrived and you happily dug in. Fiddlepat kept staring at you though. What was this feeling? He shrugged it off before starting to eat as well. "Do you work anywhere Fiddlepat?" You asked him, taking a sip of your coffee. He nodded. "Yes, I work at Amazook," he said with a smile. You nodded, although you had no idea what that was. "Do you work anywhere (Y/n)?" He asked, a small smirk plastered on his face. "Yes, I actually do. I work at the local bakery, Cakes and Coffee," you said and laughed. Fiddlepat laughed too. "That's an interesting name," he said. You nodded and shrugged. "What can I say? I'm not the owner of the bakery," you said and put your elbows on the table, leaning your cheek on you hand. Fiddlepat chuckled, taking a bite of his food. "Can't argue with that," he said and looked out the window besides you two. You looked too. It had started to rain heavily. You sighed. "Guess I'm gonna be soaked on the way home," you said and shook your head, continuing to eat. Fiddlepat stared off into the distance, before looking back at you. "I'll buy you a umbrella!" He said excitedly. You stared at him before shaking your head no. "No no no! I can't take money off of you! I'll just walk in the rain," you said. You tried to convince him to not waist money on you, but he insisted. Finally, you sighed and agreed hesitantly. When you two had finished breakfast, he ran with you to the nearest store, and bought you a (F/C) umbrella. It was big enough for the both of you, so you two walked together home, almost touching hands while you two held the umbrella. You two arrived at your doorstep, and you smiled softly at him. "Thanks for breakfast Fiddlepat! It was wonderful," you said and gave him a hug. He tensed up before wrapping his arms around you. "I'm glad you enjoyed it," he said, his arms still wrapped tightly around you. You slowly removed yourself from his embrace and nodded. "Bye, thank you so much again. I'll see you later!" You said, opening the door. He nodded. "Alright. Bye (Y/n)!" He said.