Icy roses Sasha Guten/Kristina Kuroda

- Beyblade girls deserve more love and appreciation too🤩

- Come on Kris, Sasha take a hold on her girlfriends hand. They had decided to go to the ice rink to ice skate. They finally had some free time without constantly worrying about paper works and bey training. Kris wobbled over the ice lightly. Sasha hid her smile. Her clumsy girlfriend was so cute. Who would have thought that Kris has never ice skated before.

   Under Sasha's gentle guidance Kris begin to get the hang of ice skating. The magenta haired girl skated around the ice rink hand on hand with Sasha. They stopped at the center of the rink. - I show you how to make rose on the ice, Sasha gushed out. Kris looked a little hesitant at the idea but agreed still. It sounded quite romantic. Other skaters had already leaved to get something to drink. Kristina fight down her nervousness and slowly glided towards Sasha. More experimentally the blue haired girl closed their distance and take a hold on the older girls hands. At slow pace they glided circles on the ice. When they parted away they admired the circles on ice that reminded of lines of a rose. Kris didn't let go of Sasha's hand. The other girl smiled and teased her cute girlfriend. - Don't worry, bunny. You are my cute rose. Kris blushed heavily.

They skated together couple more minutes. Kris had finally gotten a little more courage on the ice and she was trying to learn to skate backwards. Sasha supported her on the way. Excitement and lovely feelings bubbled on the girls minds. Sasha breaks the silence saying: - Let's go bunny. I know a good place where they sell delicious hot chocolate with whipped cream. Kris nodded looking more calm and collected like usual.

Other customers looked at them oddly when they giggled heads close to each other. The girls shared a knowing look. - We are quite eye catching couple. Kris shipped her drink slowly enjoying the flavors of chocolate on it. - We should go outside BC Sol more often. This is relaxing. Just you and me, the two of us. Kris chuckled melodiously, her girlfriend was funny, smart and caring. What else she would hope of a person? - Hmm... Kris hummed: - I know number of relaxing spa close. It is not the most fancy but very nice in my opinion. Maybe we could go there our one year anniversary. Sasha reached closer over the small table to kiss her girlfriend. - That's sound like a plan. They stayed at the cafe until it was the closing time. Sasha helped Kristina to put her jacket on. Latter girl blushed like a cherry again. Someone whistled at the sight. Sasha turned to glare at the guy who looked close to his twenties. The guy looked away ears red at Sasha's fuming look. Kris gently take the others hand on her own. - Let it go. We have more important things to do. Sasha grinned at her lover. - Yeah, we sure do. Lead the way boss.