My forever beloved, right Shu Kurenai/Suoh Genji

- soulmate au, kinda ooc, turbo

- soulmarks

Suoh Genji was collecting his beautiful fresh scented flowers to the white porcelain vases when a cold breeze swept through the greenhouse. Suoh didn't bother to look up from his task to see who was bothering him now. Butterflies fluttered in his stomach to sudden dance. Nervousness filled Suoh's mind. Suddenly it felt like a good idea to leave his precious flowers be and see what the irritating and silent intruder wanted. Before Suoh had time to rise up to his feet and turn around he felt a hot breath against his neck. - What...who... he stammered nervously. Melodious chuckle was heard and practically felt against his neck. Anger flared inside Suoh triggering his bad side.

   - I finally found you my precious little flower, hand take a firm hold on Suoh's hips. Suoh takes a long breath to calm himself down enough to answer. - I would like to be able to see what kind of an idiot stalker is trying to put a claim on me, Suoh snarked back, yellow eyes glowing, eyes ferally open. Trespasser behind him sighed and turned Suoh around still keeping him caged in his strong hold on his arms. A long surprised breath flew from Suoh's lips. Harashing him was one and only legendary blader Shu Kurenai. - Well not that it isn't fun to see ya but why are you here, shouldn't  you be mentoring Fubuki? Sarcasm was filled in Suoh's voice. The older albino sighed. This wasn't going as smoothly as he thought or maybe it was going more realistic way. Suoh's current mood was very foul.
   Shu stripped down his thick black cape. Suoh huffed: - Well make yourself all domestic then it's not like I was middle of something serious business. And not answering you're questions that's rude even to me. Shu chuckled and let his cape fell down. - You sure talk much for an introvert. And the answer to you're question is this, Suoh... Shu reached to show something on his hand. A soulmate tattoo. Fragile little red tulip was grafted on the Raging Bulls fearless leaders hand. Suoh thought about the red mask on his own hand. - So it's true what Fubuki told me about you being the Red Eye. What do you want me to say? That, oh so you're my forever beloved, congratulations you really take me by surprise. Soft lips fell down to Suoh's lips silencing his rantings. Furiously the younger kissed back. His mind was filled with only one thought : His soulmate, his beloved.