❝Phantasm❞

Y/n is at the mall with her boyfriend, Akaashi. "Love, should we take our lunch ?" Akaashi asked Y/n in a soft but sweet voice. 

"Can we eat later? Let's buy a couple shirt first! Besides we just ate onigiri." Y/n said in a compel. 

Y/n dragged Akaashi inside the nearest boutique. They bought matching shirts with a design on it."I AM HER MISSING PIECE" Akaashi read the printed text in his shirt. Akaashi looked at Y/n and saw how happy she was. 

"What?" Y/n noticed that Akaashi is staring at her. Akaashi just formed a smile on his face 

"Now can we eat?" Y/n nodded while smiling. 

Akaashi and Y/n are dating for almost 2 years. Their relationship is an ideal one, they fight but Akaashi will always make sure that by the end of the day Y/n isn't sad. Everyday Akaashi would wait for Y/n outside the school gates and walk Y/n home after school. 

But one day when Y/n was about to go home Akaashi isn't there at the school gates. Y/n waited for Akaashi to show up but there isn't a single sign of him. 

"Well this is new." Y/n whispered. She waited and waited but there is still no sign of Akaashi. 

"It's late, maybe he's not coming."  Y/n decided to go home. 

"Is he okay?" 

"Is he sick?" 

"Do we have a problem?"

Those thoughts were on Y/n's mind while walking home. Suddenly he saw a figure of a man a couple of blocks away. " Is that Akaashi?" Y/n wanted to get a closer look so she decided to go closer while doing so, a woman also walked near the man. After a few steps to get a closer look Y/n realized that it is Akaashi. 

"But who is that girl?"  Y/n was about to call Akaashi to get his attention but in a blink of an eye, Y/n saw Akaashi kissing the girl. Y/n froze as she saw how the girl and Akaashi kissed. Tears started to fall in Y/n's cheeks. She couldn't think of anything else except for the question "Why?". Y/n looked away and was planning to walk away but she heard Akaashi's voice calling her. 

"Love, Let me explain," Akaashi said while panting. 

Blinded by sadness Y/n continued to walk away not minding what Akaashi said. 

"Hey Y/n it's a misunderstanding" Akaashi continued speaking. 

"Tell me what's that about? Huh Akaashi?" Y/n said while sobbing. Y/n noticed that something was in Akaashi's face something like sadness. 

"How can you look so sad when you just kissed a girl?" Y/n laughed sarcastically. 

"I don't know I'm so confused right now Y/n. I'm so confused right now." Akaashi replied while holding his forehead. 

"Maybe we should talk about this tomorrow." Y/n said while smiling bitterly. Akaashi can feel how hurt Y/n is by just looking at her so he agreed. 

"Then let's meet at the park tomorrow." Akaashi said but Y/n didn't respond. 

"Is that okay, Love?" The word love kept repeating in Y/n's mind, "Love huh?". Y/n just nodded without looking at Akaashi. 

Y/n started to walk away from Akaashi while still crying. "It's just a kiss don't overreact ." Y/n didn't notice that she is walking to fast.

"Kiss......"

"Just a kiss"

Y/n was so occupied with her thoughts that she didn't notice that she was crossing the road even though the traffic is on the red light. It's already night, the sun already set and no one was there to tell her what she's doing. Y/n was halfway through the road when she heard a horn coming from a car. It was late when Y/n got back to her senses.

---------------------------------------------

"She just needs a rest" Y/n heard an unfamiliar voice. "She's waking up!". 

"What's this?" Where am I?". Y/n's sight was vague, she's confused. "Where am I?" Y/n started to shout out of confusion. 

"Hey Y/n, calm down it's me your mother. You've been in a coma for almost a year." The first thing that came out of Y/n's mouth after hearing those words is "Where's Akaashi?" 

Her mother let out a questioning look "I'm sorry dear, I don't remember any Akaashi. Is he a friend of yours?" Y/n was trying to absorb the situation. 

"They don't know who's Akaashi?" 

"Who's Akaashi?" Y/n asked herself while staring at the window near her bed. "She's just confused. When Y/n emerges from a coma, she likely will have little or no short-term memory. She may be disoriented, agitated, angry, impulsive, or extremely emotional." The doctor explained to Y/n's mom.

"So he's not true?" Y/n said without emotions. 

"Whose not real Y/n? Maybe I just don't know this Akaashi" Y/n's mother said. 

"Excuse me ma'am I think your daughter is dreaming when she's in a coma." the doctor interrupted. 

"He's just a dream?" Y/n kept on thinking about the man she thought was true. 

"It's more like a nightmare." 

"But I wish it was true"

"I wish that he was true."