ᴛᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ

Începe de la început

"Yeah we're just two friends, going on dates occasionally." Jaden said, shrugging off the death stare Kio was sending his way.

"Sounds an awful lot like dating to me." Kio said, taking a sip of Eliza's coffee.

"Dude!" Eliza said, snatching the coffee out of Kio's hand, the two boys laughing at her reaction as she held her grip tightly on the mug.

"Okay so no dating... yet." Jaden nodded his head to Kio, hoping Eliza didn't see, but she did. Eliza raised an eyebrow to Jaden, waiting for him to look at her, which he did, sending a smile alongside a wink to the girl.

"Yeah friends don't do that." Kio said, pointing his finger at the two teenagers, as he leaned back on his chair.

Jaden sighed, knowing Kio was right. The way him
and Eliza were acting, was not your typical friend behaviour. Sure the two would be spend time together not doing any of the harmless flirting, but that was rare. Jaden and Eliza always threw little flirts and digs at the other during their movie nights or tanning sessions by the pool, but neither took it seriously.

Until now.

Jaden looked at his best friend as she pushed Kio off his chair, the boy losing his balance as he fell of the chair, grabbing a hold of Eliza's arm for support. Jaden knew that Eliza was only going to be spending the summer with the sway boys, as she would be heading back to Maryland to do whatever she wanted after having finished school.

"Jaden." Eliza sang as she looked at the intense look on the boys face stood across from her. Kio excused himself, saying that he was to meet Riley later and so needed to get changed for when she arrived.

Jaden hummed in response as he walked over, taking Kio's sit, claiming it as his own, immediately pulling Eliza into a hug as he sat down.

"What's this for?" Eliza asked the boy, confused by the sudden jester. Jaden shrugged as he pulled himself away, looking directing into Eliza's eyes, the girl doing the same.

"How about we try this out?"

"What do you mean?"

Jaden scoffed at her comment, shaking his head as he placed his hand behind her neck, the grabbing parts of her, untangling the knots.

"How about we try this out between us? See how a few dates go?"

Jaden saw the girl gulp, nervousness in her eyes as he noticed her eyes trailing over his face, looking for some sort of reaction to what he had said. But there was nothing.

Eliza knew the boy was being serious, and she was scared. She was scared to even think about their friendship being ruined, or even worse, his friendship with the boys being ruined, especially with Bryce, if they broke up.

"Jaden I'm scared." Eliza whispered, Jaden removing his hand from her hair, instead caressing her cheek.

"Shush... I know Eliza, but we can only try. And if it doesn't feel right, we can just forget about it."

"You sure?" Eliza asked, Jaden replying with a nod of his head before breaking out into a smile.

"What about Bryce?"

"I'll have a talk with him, Kio's right. He would be so annoyed if we did something and didn't tell him." Eliza nodded, grabbing Jaden's hand on her cheek, giving it a gentle squeeze.

"Okay. That's see how it goes, after a few dates."

Jaden smiled, bringing his lips to hers, giving her a quick peck before getting up from the stool.

"Let's go and get the day started shall we?"

elizahall uploaded a photo!

Liked by, jadenhossler, addisonraee and 921,851 others

Good Morning from the Sway House

View all 19,391 comments...

@avani- marry me
     @elizahall- coming with the ring now bby

@fan8- you're so gorgeous
      @elizahall- and you're the sweetest

@hater1- you can't wear shorts like that if you look
         like that
     @elizahall- watch me

@fan6- yes queen go off

@user2- Eliza is so unproblematic unlike her brother
     @brycehall- someone had to be problematic

@jadenhossler- don't you look good
     @elizahall- you know it