Mentality

Ten Years Before Order 65

Jedi General sat in his room's meditation chamber for several days without eating or drinking. He was sustaining himself off of the living force. The same force tht caused him his blight abilities. Chaos Infusion was an ancient sith bloodline ability passed from parent to child. Unfortunately Chaos got it as well and ironically is named after it.

Soon heard a knock.

"Come in." He cracked.

"Sorry to intrude but haven't eaten in days. Here's dinner." Said a familiar voice.

"Food is vital but the force will suffice." He said wisely.

"Master?"

"When one is at peace with the force it allows him to live off of it. Hunger, thirst, even my very heartbeat is sustained by the force if I so choose. The Force is life." He said facing her.

"I'm sorry for what happened. I should've been more aware then that wouldn't of happened to you." She said sadly looking at his small scar.

"Have you ever heard of the Maddening incident?" He asked. She shook her head.

He went on to recite the story.

He closed his blue eyes, "I understand that you want a new Master now. I can arranged for you to be placed under Master Secura if you please." He said sadly. She just stood their looking at the broken man. He only ever showed Pain, Sadness and Regret. Always ashamed to be alive.

She then ran to him a hugged him tightly while he was still sitting. "You're my msster. I chose you." She said soothingly.

"Thank you." He said happily. The first hint of positive emotion she had seen from the Jedi.

She released and he began to eat. Soon after Anakin walked inside with a worried expression.

"Chaos. Are you okay? Is the PTSD kicking?" He asked worried for his twin.

"I'm alright brother. For now at least. When do we arrive to Kasshyk?"

"An Hour."

"And what of Ahsoka?"

"Im thinking of disowning her as my Padawan." He said with mixed emotions.

"No!" He shouted much to the fright of his Padawan and Brother.

"She was merely punishing me for my sin. She shouldn't suffer because of what I did years ago. Plus what will others think. They're going to say I pressured you to disown her because I attempted to grope or rape her. It's logical to let her of with a warning." He mused.

"Fine. I'll go talk to her." Sighed Anakin. He then exited the room leaving the Master And Padawan.

"Wanna play a game?" She asked randomly.

"Why not. Here's s chess board. Use the force to predict my moves." He said placing all the pieces with the force.

He tried and failed. Everytime she made a move he had already thought of 6 to counter it.

"Ugh Masterrrrrrr." She whined since she was caught in a checkmate.

"Your not focusing. For not only are you focus on the game you are also focusing on me. I am but the user not the pawm. Focus on the pawns. Now.......beat me now.......or........... I send you back." He said seriously.

"W-what?" She stuttered.

"You heard me." He said

With that she strengthened her resolve and pushed forward with the game. Much to the amazement of Chaos. The game went on for an hour until finally