Karn's Confession

Start from the beginning

Panchali too stared at his dark hazel eyes ...

Arjun put on all his weight on Panchali....

He was lost ...

Panchali realized there position and tried to move but Arjun held her hands ... And pinned them aside ...

Panchali was shocked .. her cheeks started heating up .. she felt Butterflies in her stomach as there body collides ...

Panchali couldn't keep more of his stare ...

ARYA .. she moved softly ...

Arjun now moved his gaze to her lips ... He couldn't move his eyes away from her sweet lips ...

He bought his face near to hers .. more near .. But

RAJKUMAR ARJUN .. Sandhya walked in Happily .. but got shocked what she saw ...

Panchali and Arjun quickly separated..

Arjun got up and the. Helped Panchali in getting up ...

Sandhya stood there fuming in anger

Arjun - R.. Rajkumari..Vidya ..

Sandhya - It's Sandhya ....

Arjun - ohh .. oh .. sandhya I mean .. u here ..

Sandhya - We just reached .. u were not there in entrance sini though to meet you  ..

Arjun - oh welcome .. sorry ladies .m occupied with some work..

Arjun left his chamber...

Sandhya than glared at Panchali..

Panchali smiled at Sandhya

Sandhya frowns and leaves ...

Panchali was still blushing. .she sat down remembering her and Rajkumar Arjun Closeness ...

Panchali - What are you thinking Panchali .. U can't love Rajkumar Arjun ... He won't ever love you .. he doesn't like you .. only hates you ..

Tears welled up her eyes