TodoBakuDeku : Territorial

It was early spring, and instincts to claim territory were strong. It's happened every year between the two. Once the sky started to clear from winter rain and it started to warm up, both alphas fought over territory in the house.

It established who was top alpha. If you were in their territory, you listened to them. 

(Ex.: If Todoroki claimed the kitchen, Bakugou would have to submit to Todoroki if they're both in there. Same vise versa)

It wouldn't be as bad if there was only one alpha in the space, even if they were the same species.

But that wasn't the case with Todoroki and Bakugou. A wolf and a cat.

The two alphas stood still as they stared at each other. Neither moved as they maintained eye contact. 

Todorokis ears flicked back and his tail swayed behind him as he stood alert.

Bakugou's ears were flat and he lowered his head slightly as he kept a steady growl. 

Both were tense and ready to pounce if the other moved.

Todoroki shifted his weight a bit too quickly for Bakugous liking. He bared his fangs and deepened his growl as his pupils dilated into thin slits. 

There were a few still moments before Bakugou pounced towards Todoroki. 

Todorokis ears and tail shot up and he lowered his head. He hissed loudly before jumping onto the couch and out of the wolf's way. He huffed and rubbed his cheek and neck against the cushions, scenting the couch and claiming it as part of his territory. 

Bakugou huffed and watched the bi-colored cat stretch out on the couch, his tail swaying in the air as he smirked smugly.

He kept a low growl and huffed a bit, "Stop being a bitch and fight me already." 

Todoroki sat up a bit and pushed his ears back, "Why should I? I'm getting by just fine without fighting you." 

Bakugou smirked a bit and licked his fangs slowly, "Why you so bitchy, huh? Is it because you haven't knotted in a while?" 

Todoroki started to growl lowly as he watched the other alpha climb on top of the sofa, crossing territory boundaries, "I'm fine, Bakugou. You should stop cornering Midoriya as well. It can't be safe with his pregnancy."

Bakugou's tail started to wag a bit at the edge of his other mate's voice. The hint of hostility was getting him riled up.

"It's not my fault. He's a rabbit, wolves hunt." 

Todoroki started to back away from the blond that was intruding on his newly claimed area. They both growled lowly as they glared at each other.

The air was thick and heavy with Alpha pheromones. They would need to air it out before their omega came home from errands. 

Todoroki stopped his growl and hissed slightly at the wolf cornering him. He sat up straighter and glared down at the prowling alpha. They both stopped and glared at each other for a moment. 

Bakugou's growl faded out as he started sniffing the couch, inching closer to the cat that was watching his every move.

"Come on half-n-half. I won't bite~" He flashed a wolfish grin as he kept getting closer.

Shoto huffed and crossed his arms over his chest as he looked away, "You're a nuisance." 

Pushing his ears back and leaning into the other's space, Katsuki continued to tease, "Come on kitten~ Hand over the couch." 

Todoroki glared at him for a moment through bi-colored eyes. He leaned closer as he pushed his ears back as well, sniffing the Alpha intruding his territory. 

Bakugou believed he had won and started to sniff Todoroki back. He yelped when he was hit and sat up quickly, holding his nose, "What the hell-"

He didn't get the chance to finish his shout, getting cut off when two feet were pushed into his stomach. The impact sent him doubling over and rolling off the opposite end of the couch. 

Todoroki had an amused look as he watched him fall back and land on the floor. He started to purr in satisfaction as he flashed a triumphant smirk, "I claimed it. You listen to me now."

Bakugou growled up at him and rose to his feet, "Sneaky little shit." 

Todorokis tail swayed behind him as he stretched out on the couch yet again. His smirk had fallen, leaving behind his usual expression of what seemed to be boredom, "Not my fault you trespassed." 

He started to groom himself as he paid no attention to the growling wolf. His ears shot up when he heard the door unlock and he sat up quickly, eyes wide as he watched the door.

Both of them had fallen silent as they watched the door slowly open.

Midoryia nudged open the door with his foot and made room for Hikaru, "We're back." 

Both alphas looked at each other before their attention landed on their omega. 

Midoryia set the bags on the kitchen counter and looked up a bit at the strong scent of alpha in the house. He whined softly as he looked at the two, his omega taking over. His usually perked up ears were now as droopy as his eyes "Alpha...?"

Both started to growl possessively at the pleading call. 

Todoroki grabbed the back of Bakugou's shirt before tugging him back forcefully. He jumped off the couch and  hurried to make his way to the kitchen. He stopped a few feet of it and stepped back slightly when the room smelled like someone else 

Midoryia was in Bakugou's territory, and he couldn't get to him. 

Todoroki sniffed the air a bit before opening his arms slightly, urging to get his mate closer, "Come here. You want cuddles? I'll give you them if you come here."

Midoryias ears went up a bit and he tilted his head slightly. He took a few steps closer before stopping at another growl. 

Bakugou had a cocky smirk on his face as he pushed past the cat and made his way into the kitchen, "Fuck off. He's mine now." 

Todoroki growled and watched the two come together. His ears went down a bit at how excited Midoryia looked and sighed. He looked at the other rabbit in the kitchen, "You should probably go to your room..."

Hikaru nodded and grabbed a yogurt cup before he left the kitchen quickly. 

Todoroki watched him go to his room before turning back to the pair. They were nuzzling and scenting each other, earning a growl from todoroki. 

Midoriya's ears shot up at the growl and he looked over at his alpha. He smiled more and pushed away from bakugou before bouncing towards the other cat, "Todoroki-kun-" he cut himself off with a yelp when he was grabbed from behind.

Todoroki quickly grabbed his arms and tugged him closer to himself, growling at the other alpha.

They growled and glared at each other, giving Izuku gentle tuggs and jerks as they fought over him. They both stopped and looked down at their omega when he started whimpering.

Todoroki sighed softly and started to smooth down his ears, "It's alright... You want it, huh?"

Midoryia blushed heavily before nodding gently.

Bakugou chuckled a bit, "You know, how about we share him again?"

Todoroki looked up and tilted his head with a slight glare, "He shouldn't be taking two."

"Who said we had to go in the same way?" Bakugou smirked a bit as his tail started to wag.

Midoriya's little cottontail started to wag and he smiled, "Yes please. I want both." 

Todoroki looked down and bit his lip slightly, feeling his pants get tighter. He sighed and smiled softly, giving in, "Alright. Just this once."

Little Lost Rabbit On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara