II -The Clever One-

Comenzar desde el principio

"Nice! Khun-san. Your amazing!" Said Bam with a big smile. Khun smiled back at him.

Hansung Yu look at Bam and smirked. What a fate... He said to himself.

Bam and Rak then go outside the room. Khun followed them behind. When...

"How is it? One of the leader of Jahad special force? Under the order of the king, did you find what your looking for dear sir?" Hansung Yu asked Khun with a smirk in his face.

Khun glared at him. "It's none of your business administrator. Just do your work properly." He said and left the room.

"Hahahaha~ What a fierce guy..."

Outside the room.

"Khun-san!" Bam called. "Are you okey? your making fierce look."

"Im fine Bam." Said Khun as he pat Bam's head.

"Im glad." He said with a smile.

After 5 hours the 3rd phase of the test ended.

"Now, regulars since you've taken 3 test continuously. You are given a day off for whole day tomorrow. You are free to look around and relax. Now please go to your designated rooms."

Groups are in one room huh... I thought were going to have solo rooms. Khun said to himself.

Bam then opened the room for them. It was huge in the inside. It has three beds, one bathroom, a small living room with a TV and a veranda.

"Wow~ this room is awesome!" Bam said with excitement.

Khun smiled as he was looking at Bam. He then lie down on the bed. "What a tiring day..."

After a while...

Khun fell asleep.

"Khun-san?" Bam called him as he caress Khun's hair. It's soft... he thought to himself.

"Hmmm?" Khun then slowly opened his eyes and saw Bam's face in front of him. "Bam?"

Bam smiled at him. "Khun-san, you can take a bath now." He said as he handed Khun the towel.

"Oh, okey..." Did i fell asleep? this isn't like me. Sleeping like that with strangers... Khun wondered as he was not a kind of person to fully trust someone and sleep soundly with a stranger beside him.

After the bath. Khun changed his clothes. Rak was already sleeping in bed but he didn't see Bam and so he look around the room and saw him in the veranda.

"Bam?" He called as he dried his hair with the towel.

"Khun-san." Bam look back at him.

"Are you not sleepy yet?" Khun asked as he walk beside Bam.

"No. I want to look at the night sky more."

"Hmm... It's not the real sky though."

"Hahaha, true..." said Bam and the both of them stared at the night sky.

Bam then look at Khun whose looking in the sky with a towel in his head that covered the side of his face. The water in Khun's wet hair was dripping in his neck. It was kind of sexy. Bam without notice grabbed the towel and removed it. He suddenly felt an urge to see Khun's face.

Khun then look at Bam as he was a little surprised. Bam's eyes widened. He just realized what he did.

"What is it Bam?" asked Khun as he was still looking at Bam and is confused of Bam's action.

"No. It's just... you look beautiful." He said unconsciously.

Khun's eyes widend. He was surprised to Bam's compliment. He somehow felt embarassed.

Bam saw that Khun was embarrassed. He then also became embarrassed of what he just said and the atmosphere between them became awkward. The silence remained for minutes.

"Bam." Khun called him. "What do you need to do in the tower?" Khun asked breaking the silence.

Bam look at him. "It's something important... But, sorry I can't tell you what is it..."

Khun was curious about it but he just let it go. "I see, It's okey. Everyone has a secret or two..." He said.

Another silence begin.

"Khun-san do you have a crush or someone you are interested in? or maybe a girlfriend?"

"No. I don't have a girlfriend or a crush." He said as he look at the sky. "But, Im interested in someone." He continued. Im really interested to know you. He thought to himself

"I see..."

"How about you Bam?" Khun repeated Bam's question to him.

"I also have none, but maybe i'll meet them if i climb the tower."

"Right...maybe." said Khun. "Then, how about climbing the tower together?" Khun suggested. "Let's look for the things we want together."

Bam then smiled. "Yeah! That would be fun!"

After minutes of staring in the night sky, they decided to sleep but Khun was still awake. He was laying in bed while looking at the room's ceiling. When he suddenly received a message in his pocket.

Cob(OC)? He then look at the message.

The message:
I got some information. The irregular already entered the tower and in the same floor, but were not sure what test Area is he.

He sigh. "There is really no time to relax..." Khun mumbled as he make his pocket into invisible mode.

tbc...