He then went out of his bedroom into his kitchen. Y/n quickly made breakfast which was just a smoothie since he wasn't in the mood for anything. After Y/n drank his smoothie he grabbed his keys, wallet and backpack, popping a piece of mint gum into his mouth. He walked out of his apartment locking the door. He hopped onto his motorcycle

and made his way to the set of the "Closer" music video

and made his way to the set of the "Closer" music video. As Y/n drove he thought about what he was going to say to Halsey. Thoughts of him meeting Halsey invaded his mind. He was excited and nervous at the same time.

Y/n finally pulled up to the set. He parked his motorcycle locking it in place so no one could steal it. He took off his helmet putting it in the storage area of the motorcycle. He fixed his hair and walked towards the house where the set took place. When he went close a security guy stopped him.

Security: Name?
Y/n: Y/Fn Y/Ln, I'm here for the shoot.
Security: Okay your good to go.
Y/n: Thank You, sir.

The security guy nodded his head and let Y/n through. Y/n walked in and was immediately welcomed with the sight of staff and people walking around. He saw his manager, Roman, talking to the members of The Chainsmokers. He walked up to Roman who's back was turned to him. He saw Andrew looking at him but he put his finger over his mouth in a shh motion. Y/n snuck up behind Roman putting his arms forcefully on Roman's shoulders scaring him.

Y/n: BOO!
Roman: AHH! Y/n you scared me...I almost had a heart attack.

Roman put his hand over his heart panting.

Y/n: Don't be a drama king old man.
Alex: I'm not that old I'm only 37.
Y/n: Whatever you say old man.
Roman: Stop fooling around. Y/n meet Andrew Taggart and Alex Pall of The Chainsmokers.
Y/n: Nice to meet you Andrew and Alex.
Andrew: Nice to meet you. We are huge fans of your work.
Alex: Yeah, we love watching the movies and shows you've been in.
Y/n: Thank You. That means a lot coming from you guys.
Andrew: Ashley will be here in a few minutes she's running a bit late due to traffic.
Y/n: That's all right.

Y/n and the guys talked among each other getting to know each other better.

Alex: So Y/n we heard that Ashely's your celebrity crush. How's it going? You know since you'll be meeting her.

Y/n blushed a little resulting in the two members teasing him.

Y/n: It's exciting but also a little nerve racking. I don't want to embarrass myself in front of her, or make myself seem like a creep.
Andrew: Don't worry dude, she's cool. She'll like you.
Y/n: I hope so. I mean it's Halsey of course she's cool.
Alex: On the topic of Ashley she's right there walking through the door.

Y/n whipped his head towards the door. He was stunned, frozen in his spot, in all her glory was Halsey. Look as beautiful as ever. Y/n stared at her never has he seen beauty like her. As Y/n stared at her, Halsey looked at him, their eyes locked. Y/n didn't know it but Halsey had a crush on him. At that moment they felt like it was only them in the room. Y/n was knocked out of his thought with Roman standing in front of him snapping his finger.