But now seeing Kaycee's change in demeanour, he knew he clearly didn't know something here.

"No, she didn't. Is there something...?"

"N-no no. It's nothing." She got up so fast that Sean almost fell back out of shock. "Come on. We gotta pack."

She immediately left the room, leaving Sean thinking if she suffers from bipolarity.

Oh, how the tables have turned!

_

"Be careful Kaycee, okay?" Miya furrowed her eyes at her, as she broke away from their hug. Kaycee simply smiled at Miya, nodding.

Miya broke away from her to hug Sean and whispered, "See you."

"Oh wow! She gets the 'Be careful' while I get 'See you.' He huffed and frowned. "Try not be so excited about getting rid of me."

Miya simply laughed and ruffled his hair, lovingly.

"MOM! I just made my hair." Sean said, trying to salvage his hair again.

"And still managed to look like a orangutan on the loose."

"Okay that's it. I'm waiting in the car, Kayc."

Kaycee, Serris and Sarah could only giggle.

"What about me, Sean?"

Sean's eyes immediately softened as he smiled. He quickly approached the pouting man laying in his bed and bent down beside the bed. "Oh, trust me none of us can forget you."

"Never." Kaycee smiled as she too approached them and bent down beside Sean.

Cheuk raised a shaky hand for a fraction of a second, before it fell down limply at his side again.

Kaycee placed a hand on his hand as Sean hugged him. When Sean pulled away, Kaycee bent forwards to hug him too. All the while Cheuk's smile was spellbinding.

"Okay, I guess we'll... we'll just..." Sean couldn't finish his sentence as his throat started forming a lump once again.

As both of them turned around, Kaycee placed a hand on Sean's shoulder, squeezing it lightly.

But when they faced the door, a certain someone was standing there, her hands on her hips.

"Are you planning to leave without seeing me, huh?" She pretended to be frowning. But then her face broke into a smile. "Well if you are, then you're in trouble, kiddos."

Kaycee could only give a small watery chuckle as she ran forward to hug her sister. Kylie could only rub her back and whispered softly, "Good luck."

When they broke apart, Kylie turned to Sean to hug him. "Hey, giant, I'm counting on you."

Sean laughed squeezing her once before breaking apart.

Finally Serris and Sarah hugged both of them, Serris still complaining that he looked like an orangutan and needed a haircut.

"I'm going away and you guys are bullying me here." Sean murmured under his breath. "I'm going to the car."

Kaycee gave them a look, raising her eyebrows.

Both Serris and Sarah looked at each other, smiling before calling out, "Sean!"

Sean turned around. "What?"

"We'll miss you."

"Yeah, come back soon, monkey."