Confronting Friends?

Start from the beginning

"The Dark Lord wanted me to ask if you read through all the information he gave you. And if you had questions I, That is we, will answer any to the best of our ability." Boredom evident in his voice. He obviously it did not want to be doing this.

"Right. Would any of you be willing to mate with the Flame?" she asked boldly.
Making Crabbe and Goyles cheeks turn pink. While Nott and Zabini shift in their seats.

"Do you honestly think we are that thick in the head" Parkenson spat.

"No just curious" Hermione said flatly. "So all of you know about it?"

The all nodded agreement.

"You all were ordered to play nice wert you?" Hermione asked.

"The Dark Lord ask us to yes. But it helps your a pureblood."

Hermione scoffs at Draco'd commit.

"Are you going to do it?" Crabbe asked shyly.

"Most likely but I want to know a bit more about it before I set my decision in stone." Hermione said honestly.

"Your braver then me" Nott muttered. Making Hermione laugh.

"Many who have the curse tend to go over to the dark side anyway because they become so feared and that side is the only side that will accept them." Zabini said.

"Well the bright side I hear the change well changes your appearance." Parkenson sighed.

"I read that. But what kind of change?" Hermione asked.

"I heard it can make you more attractive. But I also heard it makes Your body change. Hair and Eyes. But I'm not sure about the person your mated to." Parkenson shrugged.

"Interesting" Hermione hummed. "Thank you for all this information"

Hermione got up to leave. She was about to slide the door closed Goyle spoke up.
"If you allow the cures to be free. Remember you will be hunted down by Aurors"

"I though as much. Thank you for the clarification." Hermione gave a weak smile and slid the door closed.

Hermione walked back to their compartment. Taking a deep breath knowing questions will be shot at her from all of them. And sure enough when she slid the door open and saw it was her all of them spoke.

"Please calm yourself's." she sighed as she sat down next to Luna. " I ran into Draco in Diagon Ally yesterday and helped him go over his homework. He then asked if I could go over Crabbe and Goyles because they wanted to do better this year. I'm surprised though, them making it this far, with how thick they are."

They all laughed which helped with easing the tension.

"But what is with the first names and why are they being nice to you?" Ron asked.

"Well" Hermione sighed. "I might as well tell you all. I mean you'll find out soon enough. So over the summer I found out that I am the last living decent of the Peverells Thus making me pureblood. I Actually I did bump into Draco and he helped with research. Which led to me helping him with his homework and agreeing to help with Crabbe and Goyle."
She looked at each shocked face.

"So your saying Malfoy volunteered to help you?" Harry said disbelief evident in his voice.

"Well actually It was Mr. Malfoy who owled me about it. You know how connected he is at the ministry. He was looking into different pureblood families and found mine in the Peveral and Lestrange family tree."

Neville began to cough and splitter. Ginny roughly smacked his back a few times before Neville regained his composure.

"The Lestranges?" Neville asked shocked.

"Yes. I believe my biological mother was Rodolphus and Rabastan's Sister."
Hermione said.

"Wow. That's a lot to take in" Ginny sighed.

"It is" Hermione decided to sneak in the curse to get their opinions on it. "I also found out that somebody deep within my family had the Phoenix flame do you guys know anything about it? I couldn't find very much information on it?"

Ron, Neville, Ginny and Luna all flinched at the mention of the curse.
Harry just looked confused.

"You should.just forget about that its dangerous" Neville squeaked. 

"Its nothing to concern yourself with it's dark and dangerous. Just forget about it." Ginny said.

"Its dangerous magic that everyone who knows about it fears even to speak about it. A person with such power can do great and terrible things. That's why the Ministry is so adamant keeping track of each magical child born ensuring they don't bear the mark" Luna said darkly.

"I was just wanting to know your view on the subject." Hermione said.

"I mean could you imagine meeting one." Ron shuddered. "I would run for the hills , I would"

Everyone with the exception of Harry and Hermione nodded in agreement.

"I'm sure they are not all that bad." Hermione said trying to hide the hurt she felt at her friends commits.

"They are. I mean could you imagine being with someone, and then bursting into flames. what a terrible way to die." Ron answered darkly.

"All thus negativity about it no wonder they run to darker witches or wizards that are the only ones who will accept them for who they are. Look at Hagrid, with everyone freaking out because he is half giant. But he is one of the nicest people we know. I think its the fear of not knowing the extent of the curse that everyone fears." Hermione said angrily. "And Remus, just because he has to turn to a werewolf once a month dose not change the fact he is a kind wizard and would not hurt anyone on purpose"

Just then the lunch trolley arrived distracting them. Hermione just stayed  quiet the rest of the journey back to Hogwarts.