Two

Signas aka ur pov

Mom and dad went out for dinner so we ordered pizza. We got two plain stuffed crust pizzas from Pizza Hut. I got charli a slice and went upstairs with it. "Hey sis. I got your pizza" I said as I handed it to her. "Thanks sissy but I'm live so now a lot of people know ur my sister." "Ok it's was gonna happen anyway." I responded to her. Then I whispered in her ear "we might as well bring paisley in here." She just nodded. I went and got her. "So this is my last sister besides Dixie. Her name is paisley and also that's signa." Charli said pointing at me. "Alright we're gonna go downstairs and eat." Paisley said. "Alright byeeeee." Charli said extending the e.

Charlis pov

After I got off my live and got another slice of pizza. My phone, signas phone, paisleys phone, and dixies phones were blowing up

Tiktokroom
Pretend there's a video of the live of what went down

Tiktokroom  this was sent in by a fan. A recorded video of #charlidamelio showing that her and #dixiedamelio have two other sisters named signa and paisley. Signa said "ok it was gonna happen anyway" does that mean they were gonna hide them for longer and are they hiding something else? Btw I found their instas. Charli and dixie we want answers also is there any other secrets? Instas- @signamae @paisleyann

Comments for this post are turned off

We talked it out and decided to go live about it.

"Hey everyone. I'm just gonna wait for some more people to join." All the comments were filled with hellos and stuff then there are also the questions of signa and paisley. At 153k people watching I decided to start talking.

"Okay I know everyone wants answers so um yes they are me and dixies sisters. They did not want to be known and we are going to have them explain."

"How about you guys just say why you were hidden then we will have the q&a section on so the questions will pop up bigger." Dixie continued.

"Okay I'll go first" signa said. "So I did not want to be known as a damelio because one I wanted fame on my own and the about 100 million follower on tiktok and about 40k on Instagram together of Dixie and charlis followers I would get a lot of that and it would sit right with me. I want to earn my follows like they did, not for being a damelio. Second I just did not need fame. Yes it would be nice but being not known to the whole world is nice sometimes. And I wanted that to last as long as it could before everyone found out."

"Okay next me paisley. I want to be a authentic person and I don't like the hate and stuff I don't want people thinking I'm this whole other person online then I am offline. And also all the drama I'm not ready to be apart of all that. Yes this will most likely cause drama but it's fine people were going to know about us eventually."

"Alright let's answer questions now." It has been awhile and we got to another guestion. "Alright guys what's your favorite color." I read.

"Mines blue and pink" signa said just then her phone rang. She got up and answered.

Signas pov

Right after I answered the question my phone rang. It was my coach.

Coach
You

Hey coach
Hey signa, the competition is scheduled for this weekend on Sunday and we are gonna fly you your sisters and parents out tomorrow so we have three days to practice.
Alright thanks coach but where is the competition going to be held?
Disney world. Also we will be staying for three weeks because we have to do a second competition the next day on Monday so we have a while to explore and have fun.
That's amazing coach! Thank you very much.
Your welcome. Have a great night.
You too. Bye.
Bye

Then she hung up.

"Who was that?" Paisley asked. I went back in my spot between paisley and charli. "My coach said we have to leave tomorrow for my competition. Which by the way is in Disney world and we will be staying there for three weeks so that we can have fun at Disney. Also the competitions are on this upcoming Sunday and Monday and we have to practice every day till competition days." I told my sisters.

"Wait. We are going to Disney world!" Charli sequels. "Yes charli didn't you hear her?" Dixie asked. We laughed.

"They are asking what the competition is for." Charli said. "Cheer. I have been doing it since I was five."

"Alright well we have to go bye!" Dixie said while charli ended the live.