chapter 2

Waking up to a alarm clock with a hangover, worst thing ever. Well that's what happened, lets just say that alarm clock wont work again from being smashed. Anyway checking the time it said 6:50. Great, time to get ready for hell, I mean school. After my shower i got dressed in some black Nike sweat pants, a black and green Nike hoodie, and some black Nike roshe's, cause who wants to wear jeans and crap when you have a hangover. I put my hair into a messy but making sure most of my tattoos were covered and went downstairs for breakfast.

Walking into the kitchen I seen my brothers Tyler, Elliot, and Blake stuffing there faces with pancakes, really damn pigs. Walking over and grabbing some pancakes i started eating them when dad walked in an looked right at me, Oh great here it comes.

"So, where you last night after your race" he asked. That didn't stop me from hearing my brothers laughing and whispering to each other "somebody's gonna get in trouble."

"I'm sorry Daddy me and Nicole went to the club last night after the race" i said giving him the puppy eyes so i don't get in trouble.

"OK just call and tell me or your mother next time"

With that i said bye to mom and dad and started walking to the garage door. I turned around and smirked at my brothers saying "Bye ass faces" and went out the door. walking into the garage i went over to another one of my baby's, a black 2013 Jeep wrangler with backseats ( with doors not the plastic cover thing). I had a awesome surround system in it and had it raised of the ground with big tires on it. It was just awesome. Starting the car i got a text from Nicole

Text Convo N=Nicole R=Remi

N- hey bitch

what's up - R

N- can you come get me stupid ass brother took my car and my head is killing me

yea be there in 10 -R

End of convo

Driving out of the drive way. I plugged my phone into the car and turned on 'I Dont mind" by Usher and Juicy J. Ugh i love this song but i love alot of songs. Turning into Nicole's driveway 10 minutes later i honked and waited for Nicole to come out. Soon as she stepped into the car our song came on 'I don't fuck with you' by Big Sean and E40 as we shouted out the lyric which don't really help with a hangover and a headache but whatever as we went to Starbucks. I don't even like coffee or Starbucks which your probably like wtf is wrong with you but i only go cause Nicole wants that nasty shit. After she got her coffee crap we pulled into the school parking lot. As usual theres the jocks and cheerleaders, nerds, stoners, and kids that don't give a fuck.

Walking into the school with Nicole went to our lockers which were right beside each other. Grabbing the books i need for my classes i said bye to Nicole and made my way to biology. Walking into the class i seen mostly jocks and cheerleaders with a couple nerds... great. Walking to the back of the class and sitting by a window i pulled out my headphones and turned everybody out.

5..4..3..2..1..Ding..Ding.Ding, Thank you lord. I feel like if i sat there for one more minute i was gonna die. Making my way to my locker i through my books in there and went to lunch to see some of the gang, that actually come to school. Going through the line to get food, i mean its nasty but hey I'm hungry. I grabbed french fries and popcorn chicken. Making my way to our table i seen Drake, Nadia, Nicole, Faith, Cole and Cody, and Wesley. While we were sitting and talking and eating everybody got quiet. I mean come on everyday is like this it gets kinda old, as Ryder, Ian, Reid, and Jay walked in and sat down at there table as the sluts aka cheerleaders made there way over making sure there skirt is pulled up high enough to see there ass, I mean really.

"Ugh there cocky assholes and man whores they probably have std's." Nicole said. Oh yea i still got to tell her about her make out session with Ian.

"You weren't saying that last night when you were sucking faces with Ian" i said laughing along with everyone else at the table

"Nooo! I didn't please tell me i didn't do that last night" she said making us laugh harder "Great I need to bleach or disinfect my mouth now" she said

Rest of lunch we sat there and talked until lunch was over. Rest of the day went slow af best class was prob science cause i had that with Nicole and we didn't pay attention at all . Finally school is over tho and me and Nicole were going to the mall. At the mall me and Nicole went to Victoria secrets, forever 21, wet seal, holister, American eagle, abrocombie, and areopostale. As we were walking out of the mall and made or way to my jeep 4 motorcycles came and parked right by my jeep, and guess who was on those motorcycles, well Ryder and his friends. Thankfully they didn't try to talk to us but out of the corner of my eye i seen all them watching us as we put our stuff in the car. Getting in the car i turned on No Mediocre by T.I. and Iggy azalea and made it to my house to get ready for the race tonight.