Chapter 8

Same day...

Junaid barged into Ashish's cabin. "Dude, I need your help," Junaid said and told him the whole plan.

Meanwhile....

Arohi was sipping coffee in her cabin when Ashish entered. "Arohi, we need to talk," he said.

"Do we have a meeting?" she asked. "No, J... Just look at this," he said and showed her a picture of Akash on top of an unknown girl in bed.

Arohis heart stopped. Maybe that was before they started dating. No, he hadn't had a girlfriend before. "No, this is fake. It can't be true. He will never do that to me. He loves me," she reasoned.

"It is true. I even saw him with this girl yesterday at Juhu beach at night," he said. Arohi didn't want to believe it.

But everytime she looked at that picture, she couldn't stop herself from believing it. "Ashish send me that picture," she said and he nodded.

He soon left and Arohi went to Akashs cabin. "Hey, babe," he said, standing up. "Akash, be honest with me. Have you been seeing someone else?" she asked in a soft tone and he frowned.

"No baby, I haven't. I swear. I already have you. Why would I want someone else?" he said. She sniffed and showed him the picture.

His eyes widened. "E... Explain," she cried. "It's fake. I promise you Arohi, I would never do that to you. I love you more than anything or anyone in this world," he said, tears spilling Dr his eyes too.

Her face changed into concern. She hated to see him cry. Arohi placed the phone on his table and hugged him. He hugged her tightly.

"I... I w....wo.. would never..... Do.. Th... That," he cried. "Shhhh," she soothed. "I am sorry baby, Ashish showed me this picture and I thought.." "What, Ashish. You know he and Junaid are very close," Akash said.

Arohi finally got it. Junaid wanted them to break up so he could get her. How disgusting. "This bloody Junaid," she cursed.

Arohi pulled out from the hug. "Where are you going?" he asked. "To confront him," she said, angry. "No, let's act like we really broke up. I wanna know why did he do that," Akash said.

Arohi nodded and left his cabin. It was lunch they normally sat together but today they said far away. "They broke up," Junaid laughed.

He straightened himself and went to sit in front of Arohi. "What?" she asked. "Arohi, I told you. Akash doesn't deserve you. I love you more. I didn't mean to cheat on you," he reasoned.

Arohi turned to Akash to see him furious. She signalled him to come and Junaid was confused. Akash brought his food and saw beside her.

"We did not break up. And we know, you are the one who edited that picture," Arohi said.

Junaid eyes widened. Arohi looked at Akash and pecked his lips. Junaid just walked away.

The two love birds continued eating.