Chapter 3

Akash took a peek and saw. Junaid and the bosses wife. The bosses fucking wife. Akash had to tell this to Arohi.

An hour later....

Akash and Arohi met at Starbucks again. "Arohi, before we start. I have something important to tell you," he said.

"Yeah?" she asked. "I was in the toilet when I heard moaning sounds. I took a peek and saw it was Junaid and the bosses wife," he said.

She frowned. "What nonsense. He would never do that. I think he saw the wrong guy," she covered.

"No Arohi, I know. It was Junaid and he is cheating on you," he tried convincing her.

"Shut up, he would never do that. I know what's going on. You just want to frame him cause you want to have a promotion. I didn't know you could be so disgusting Akash!" she shouted.

She stood up and he did the same. "Arohi, listen!" he shouted. But she had sat in the cab and left.

Akashs pov.....

Of course she won't listen to me. That play boy really did do some magic on her. I think the best option is just to go home.

I went home and took a shower. I missed bhaiya and bhabhi so I went to their house. As I entered. "Chachu!" Alisha came running to me. Ah, the only person who can make my day better. My niece.

Soon, Ajay bhaiya and Anjali bhabhi came. They set dinner and we ate. I needed to talk to someone about this. So when Alisha went to sleep, I asked Bhaiya and Bhabhi to sit in the hall for some time.

"What's up chotu?" Ajay asked. I narrated the whole story to them.

Authors pov

Ajay chuckled, the same thing had happened to him in high school. History repeats itself.

"Look, the only way is to ignore Arohi," Ajay said. "Shut up yaar babe. He loves her, I bet you, you can't ignore me for even a minute. But don't worry Akash, I know what to do," Anjali narrated the plan. She was a mastermind indeed.