10 ➵ two weeks later

Start from the beginning

"Yeah, and you are?"

"Luke. Ashton send me here. I have no idea why, he's a weird guy."

I laughed and nodded in agreement, then opened the door, letting him in.

He was a stranger, yeah, but he seemed nice and the fact that Ashton send him here meant that he wasn't dangerous. I also had to admit that he was quite handsome.

After asking him if he wanted something to drink, we sat down on my couch and talked a little.

"You're kind of hot," he blurted out and I was a little shocked at the statement but also flattered.

"Thanks, you're not so bad yourself."

Then there was a silence before we were suddenly making out on the couch and it didn't take long until we were both stripped down to our underwear.

It was great knowing that I would probably get some today, seeing as I didn't had sex for almost ten months and I also didn't care that Luke was a total stranger. He was hot and had a lip ring, which made him even ten times hotter.

His hands wandered down my body to the waistband of my boxers, slowly slipping in but I groaned in annoyance as the doorbell rung. 

"Wait a second," I said and got up, not even bothering putting on a shirt or pants.

My eyes widened as I opened the door, seeing Calum standing there, wearing a purple sweater this time.

"Uh, hey Michael. Am I, uh, interrupting s-something?" he asked as he eyed me, seeing that I was almost naked.

I tried to cover my body with my arms. Not because I was insecure, though. I mean, I didn't had the greatest body, I knew that. I ate way too much and never did sports or something but I looked okay. I just didn't want him to see me right now like this, it was a weird situation for me.

"I -- no, uh, wait a second," I said and shut the door, walking over to Luke.

"Put on your clothes, you have to leave. I'm sorry, we can meet again another time. I'm really sorry."

"It's fine," he said and smiled, then got dressed. I also threw on my clothes again, leading Luke to the door. 

"Tell Ashton to text me your number."

Luke nodded and left, sending Calum a small smile as he passed him.

I was pretty sure that Luke and I would stay in touch but I was also sure that we wouldn't have sex. That was over, we had our chance and it didn't happen.

"Were you about to have sex with this guy?" he asked.

"No?"

"Okay."

I could tell that he didn't believe me but I shrugged it off. I felt bad, though. I didn't even know why, it's not like I did something wrong.

"Can I come inside?" Calum asked and I nodded, letting him in. He took off his shoes and jacket before sitting down on my couch. 

"Do you want something to drink?" I asked.

"No, I just want to cuddle."

I smiled and walked over to him, sitting down and he immediately wrapped his arms around my waist, burying his head in my chest.

"Bad day?"

"My days are always bad," he mumbled as I stroked his hair softly, running my hand through it and messing it up a little. "But seeing you always makes them better, that's why I'm here."

This sentence made my heart jump and my it started racing so fast and it was pounding so hard against my chest that Calum could probably feel it. 

And maybe he did because he looked up at me and smiled. I cupped his cheek with one of my hand and caressed his soft skin with my thumb, run it over his plump lips and licked my own.

I didn't know if this was the right time to lean in but I wanted to kiss him so bad. I gained more confidence when his eyes flickered to my lips.

So many thoughts and questions were running through my mind and I suddenly felt like my whole body was on fire.

It felt like hours until our lips finally met, mine capturing his and he let out a shaky sigh. At first we weren't really kissing, it was just our lips locked together but then I started moving my lips, waiting until he started kissing back, which took a while but when it happened I felt like I was on cloud eleven.

Calums lips were chapped but so soft at the same time and it didn't make any sense but then again, nothing made sense to me anymore as I got lost in the kiss and my heart was practically bursting out of my chest.

Suddenly he started moving and without breaking the kiss he sat on my lap, his arms wrapped around my neck and it was such a beautiful moment that I was scared it wasn't real. I was scared that this was some kind of dream.

Calum then pulled back, just a little and his eyes were still closed, a small smile playing on his lips, his forehead pressed against mine.

"You're so beautiful," I whispered and his smile grew bigger.

"I never felt so good before," he said and his hot breath hit my lips. "Thank you."

He placed another small kiss to my lips before finally opening his eyes.

And  in this moment I couldn't stop myself from falling for Calum all over again and even ten times harder than before.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

I'm sorry if that was rushed but I need to speed up a little to get to the good parts of this story.

I hope you liked it?

Thought on Michael's dad? He's great, to be honest. 

And yeah, Luke has now also arrived in this. He's not going to be any trouble so you can like him :D And hey, a little Muke can never be wrong.

(Don't hate on different ships okay thanks I see all your comments)

Check out my Lashton fanfic called Admiring From Afar if you haven't yet :)

୨୧ See you next chapter! ୨୧