13

Hi again :))

Tiffany's Pov

AFTER WAITING almost 20 minutes which feels like a day, sabay sabay na pumasok ang mga kaklase namin. Mr. Vergas is probably here. Yay! I'm excited

"Okay, class please be seated." Mr. Vergas said.

We did some introductions like what normal classes do when its there first meeting. And he also said why he's late.

"I'm sorry I'm late for about uhh-," he looked at his watch. "-20 miutes, Well me and Ms. Flores just had a talk about Mr. Alfred here. She said some informations about you Mr.Alfred, I hope you'll do well in my class or else I'll also give you detention." He said trying to scare my seatmate. Ms.Flores probably warned him about his attitude.

We did more introductions that skipped Alfred because Mr.Vergas already knows him. And he said no need for him to talk. Whoops so much for trying to scare him.

Well I guess its not working Alfred just welcomed our teacher with a long yawn.

I took down notes on my really cute notebook for the summary of the whole lesson and for the whole quarter.

After all of that talking,we're finally having the PRE-TEST. Yay! I've been waiting for this! This is what I'm excited about. I hope I'll break the record again.

In my whole life in high school, I always break a record of the pre-test thing in Mathematics. In 4 consecutive years, being perfect or almost perfect in the test helps me hold the Campus Princess title.

"Okay class get one-whole sheet of paper."

Some of my classmates react violently and some asks for paper.

My friends gave me a thumbs up and said good luck. I thanked them and searched again for a paper in my big bag.

"Why do you have that so much things?" I looked around and search for the voice. Wondering where it came from. "Hey"

And then I just realized it was Alfred. Oh? he talked?

"W-well umh I cant use my locker eh." I said, I finally got a paper. He didn't ask more so I just wrote my name and peacefully answers the questions that are in a piece of bond paper.

The whole class are quiet and some are looking at me. Expecting something ofcourse.

After a few minutes its time for checking na. We pass our papers and Mr.Vergas distribute it randomly,for us to check.

I got Jessica's paper and I showed it to her. She was relieved I was the one checking it so she wouldn't get embarrassed. Jessica is umhh not so good in this subject so..

Anw I don't know who got my paper so I'm little nervous about the result.

Alfred doesn't want to check papers so I was the one checking it. Its fine tho I don't want to start a low-key fight again.

After checking,Mr. Vergas announced the scores. The papers are arranged sa pinaka mababa and sa pinaka mataas.

Some are expecting, some are disappointed and some are almost half asleep. Umiingay na sa room because they do chitchats na.

Unfortunately jessica was called third. We just gave her a smile so she won't feel bad.I know she doesn't mind because grades are nothing to describe her in her belief. Well thats true naman tho I just can't help to feel the pressure when almost everyone are expecting something from me.

The rest of my friends are called in the middle magkakalapit lang naman scores nila.

My palms are sweating oh no! I'm really nervous tatlo nalang yung natitirang papel and hindi pa ko natatawag.

"Faith Calibuso,38 out of 40" Our teacher announced.

When he was on the second to last paper "Oh Tiffany Holister,39 over 40"

What?!? I felt my cold sweating palms shaken.

I remained calm when I saw a paper after mine.

This is not a big deal!

Not a big deal!

My friends immediately react, knowing that there's one paper left and I was not the one to be called last.

My other classmates are trying to peek who's the owner of that paper. Linalayo naman ni Sir.

"Waeyo? What's the problem maybe the scores are the same." Sunny said.

Well I hope so.

It's fine with me naman but it's a 4 consecutive years sayang yung title huhu.

I looked at harry, I'm sure he knows kung sino pa yung hindi natatawag. He has a retentive memory.

I was about to ask him but he's already staring at person beside me.

Wait.. don't tell me..

I looked at Alfred who's now smirking.
His smirk got bigger when Mr. Vergas said that "Oh wow Mr.Alfred I wasn't expecting this, 40 out of 40." His turned his gaze from mine to Alfred. "Maybe Ms. Flores isn't right about you."

Almost all of the girls dramatically clapped their hands and ako lang ba? Parang kumikinang mga mata nila habang nakatingin kay Alfred? Oh girls you need Jesuz.

Seriously? He's smirking and looking at me with the insulting look again.

How annoying!! 

°°CAMPUS PRINCESS MET CAMPUS BAD BOY°°