Learning to love Suoh Genji/Lui Shirosagi

- lots of thinking, turbo

- Train with me, Lui ordered Suoh. The young albino followed the former champion to his training place. They didn't spoke anything. It was totally fine with Suoh. He liked the peacefull silence. Hours and days followed by the intense but the same time peacefull training. In Suoh's own words it was beautiful match. He has always liked Shirosagi's style like he once told Fubuki.

   Another loss but it didn't make Suoh feel less about beyblading. In time his blading style would be master piece. Beautiful to watch. He continued to do things he was good at: blading and ikebana. Aiger wasn't okay, but Suoh didn't really care about the other blader. Fubuki was a mother bear enough to help the lost sheeps back at home. He chuckled darkly at the thought.

   - You are kind of cool, Lui said to him after a battle. Suoh was fighting to keep his bad demonic side at bay. He was losing the fight. Like all the matches he lost. Pathetic. He turned around. He wasn't feeling being worthy to legend like Lui Shirosagi.

   Pain, heartbreak, loss, relieve... all the emotions attacked Suoh like a tsunami. He tried once again fight it back. He was a crappy friend. Toko was better blader than him. He lost again. When was he going to stop losing? Salamander, all the thoughts were too much to him. It was not okay yet but in time everything would turn okay. He flashed a smile at Toko. But now it wans't Toko who he was smiling at. He was in Lui's place. Lui was all that mattered to him now. The defeated champion who still proudly stood at the ground. Beautiful sight to watch. Lui was the catalyte that inspired Suoh to get better. Was this what love feels?

   - Suoh, Lui takes him by the shoulders. - Time to battle. The Salamander blader followed the dragon blader numbly. Lui turned around purple eyes raging like a thunder. Exciting. - What's wrong with you? Lui asked quite rudely. Loud booming note on his voice snapped Suoh out of his trance. He pulled his crush to kiss. Lui replied almost violently. Follow me, everything in him screamed, I won't let you fail. I teach you how to fall in love tonight.

- Suoh is a emotional mess but it is okay at the end.