Three...                                                

                                                                                                                                          Dictator!

                                                                                                                        Four! 

Angelica shoots up from her bed, breathing heavily with a sheet of sweat covering her body. She quickly calms herself down by tossing her deep purple duvet covers off her lower half and swinging to the edge of said bed, which was also a range of different shades of purple.

'Dictator... Why is it always Dictator?' Are Angelica's running thoughts.

She runs a still slightly shaky hand through her knotted, though silky, brown hair. Her soft, light blue eyes dot over to her side table, which her necklace lays. Angelica grabs the necklace as soon as her eyes locate it, hastily fastening the gold chain around her neck and clutching the charm that says her name, her true name, in Gallifreyan.

Her hands stop shaking soon after and she sighs. She looks over to her clock on the wall besides her bed. It reads 6:29 am, a minute before she usually wakes from unusual dreams and whispers of some unusual name.

The dreams range from a older couple with a baby to two men fighting over and over again with many different faces. Though sometimes there are peaceful moments where the two don't fight, like with the older couple, they talk and sit and are... kind to each other, loving almost. Most of the time she has a few nice dreams of the two, then there's a big fight in between. Old friends are what the two are, old friends, long time enemies, and deep down, longing lovers. Their names are the Doctor and the Master or in each other's longing eyes, Theta and Koschei. 

But enough about weird dreams with an even weirder couple, this story is about Angelica. Angelica is a smart young woman, top of all her classes, but she's a bit of a trouble maker. Getting into fights, back talking to teachers, attending detention... a lot, even earning a suspension once or twice. Now that she's out of school, which includes collage too, she's doing better, not getting into any fights outside the house, back talking to others (unless they deserve it), or spending time in jail, which is something that Angelica doesn't want to do... again.

Angelica stands from the edge of her purple bed and moves to her bathroom door to take a quick relieving shower. She peels the sweaty night shirt over her head, throwing it into the laundry basket besides the door. Her short dark blue shorts follow, along with her under garments. Angelica removes the golden necklace and carefully places it on the sink counter, before stepping into the marble tiled shower. She twists the shower nob and relaxes under the warm water.

After a few minutes of standing under the relaxing water and cleaning the sweat from her body, Angelica turns the nob off, steps out of the shower and wraps herself in a towel. She delicately places her necklace on for the second time that day. Hastily, but quietly Angelica walks out of the bathroom and into her room. She grabs her go-to black jeans, a dark grey long sleeve shirt, and her favorite rings; a snake ring on her right pointer finger, a thick black ring on her left pointer finger, two thin rings on her left middle finger, a gem covered ring on her left middle finger, a bob wire ring on her right ring finger, and a ring with a gem on her right thumb. She slips on a pair of worn boots. They're dark brown boots with no heel and Angelica loves them because of the durability. The disguised Time Lady pads her way into the cozy home's kitchen and begins to make breakfast for the rest of the house's other sleeping individuals.