You broke me first

Y/n's POV:
I felt empty. I felt numb. I wanted to cry but I couldn't. Ever sience Mattia cheated on me I just lay in my bed crying. I didn't talk to anyone sience that happened. The boys tried talking to me but I just igored.Katie did too but even tho she is my best friend I just couldn't do it. Couple days ago I wanted to suprise Mattia because he was being distant but I cought him in the bed with his ex Jenna.

*flashback*

I was on my way to Mattia's house. He was being really distant lately. We are all really stressed about finals coming I guess that's why. I went to the mall to buy him some presents. I bought him a hoodie, some of his favorite candies and a chain with my initials. I drove to his house and I knocked. Nobody answeard. That's weird. I tried to open the door and they were unlocked. I heard a girl moan. That's when it hit me. That's the reason he was distant. He is cheating on me. I left the presents on the floor and went to his room. I opened the door and saw his ex Jenna on top of him riding him. As soon as I opened the door they covered themselfs and I just stood there.

Mattia:Princess it's not what-

Y/n:Mattia shut up with those excuses. I gave you everything I could. I gave you all my love, attention everything.... And you threw that away. How could you? Is it because I wasn't enough?

Mattia stood there while Jenna was putting her clothes on. I was crying. I just couldn't believe he did this to me. He broke me. I went up to my presents and gave them to him.

Y/n:Here. I hope you will like them.

I went home and just cried myself to sleep.

-----------------------------------------------------------

It's been 3 months sience that happened. It was summer so it was easy to ignore Mattia. But I don't know how I'm going to do that at school. I got ready and I'm not feeling like dressing up. I just threw some hoodie and sweats. I didn't eat my brekfeast so I just went straight to school. I stopped at Starbucks when I saw Jenna and her snakes with her.

Jenna:Ooo look who it is... You still aren't over the fact that Mattia left you for me?

Cynthia:Did you really think you guys were gonna last?

Y/n:Can you just leave me alone? I'm trying to get a coffie.

Celia:Aww poor you... Did we upset you?

They laughed and went out of the door. I took my coffie and left to school. When I got there I saw him. Standing there all perfect by the. lockers. His perfect pumped lips moving in sync while he is talking, his perfecf fluffy hair being perfect like always. But you could see he wasn't himself. His eyes were baggy and red. Like he was crying or something. We made eye contact and booooy... It hurt. Like a lot. But I just took my books and went to class. Katie had this class with me so I just sat by her.

Katie:Hey bubs how are you feeling?

Y/n:Not any better. I saw him in the hall. He is still perfect.

Katie:He was just like you all summer. He didn't go anywhere. So we just left you guys have your time.

Y/n:Thank you for that honestly. I didn't want to see Mattia that's why I didn't want to go out. But I can't escape from him now. And his whores don't help.

Katie:What did they do now?

I told her what happened at Starbucks. We talked for a while and then we went to english. The class was boring. After that we had lunch.

Y/n:Hey Katie can we sit alone. I don't want to see him. I'm still not ready.

Katie:Yeah of course.

We went to lunch and sat alone. I saw that Jenna sat by Mattia at lunch but he was pushing her away. I kinda smiled because he still loves me. You could see it in his eyes. He was watching me the whole time. But even if he loves me he broke me. He knew how much I loved HIM and he still cheated. Katie was telling me something but I was zoned out. At that moment I saw Mattia coming up to me. As soon as he came my heart started racing.

Mattia:Hey... Umm-Can I talk to you?

Y/n:Yeah I guess...

Katie winked at me and we went to the hall. It was empty.

Mattia:Okay I need you to listen to me now okay?

Y/n:Alright

Mattia:I know that what I did was wrong. I regret it every day. I love you with all my heart and I just can't believe your gone. And you have every right to be mad at me I hurt you really bad. I'm so dissapointed in myself just like my family and friends. I will hate myself for my whole life because I did this to you. You are the person that makes me happy, lights up my day, that can make me feel wanted and confident....I'm really sorry for what I did I really am....

I just stood there not knowing what should I say.

Y/n:As much as I want to forgive you I can't. You hate yourself because of what you did but I hate myself because you made me feel like I'm not enough. You broke me first.

And with that I just started crying and went home running. I was broken again....