Late car drives

Y/n POV:
I was alone at home because my mom was at work. I was watching Netflix when my phone dinged. I saw it was my boyfriend Mattia.

Mine❤️:Hey baby

y/n:hey buba

Mine❤️:Wanna get some food?

y/n:what? it' 2am

Mine❤️:so?

y/n:fine pick me up at mines

I decided to watch more Netflix and just wear my pjs.

After couple of minutes i heard a honk. I got out of the house. I saw Mattia in his Porche waiting for me. I went inside and kissed him. "Hey babe" Mattia said. "Hey love" What do you want to eat? "He asked." I'm craving Mcdonalds"I said. We both agreed and just vibed. We got food and when Mattia said "Hey do you wanna drive around the town?" He knew i loved when we did that. "Sure" I said. We were driving and just vibing until 5am. Then i driffted off.

Mattia's POV:
I saw Y/n peacfully sleeping. I drove to her house. When i got there i picked her up from the passenger's seat and unlocked her doors with the key she gave to me. I took her upstairs and kissed her forhead. "I love you princess" i said as i walked out of her house. Then i went home and texted her. After that i feel asleep.

Y/n's POV:
I woke up and remember what happemd yesterday and just smiled. I grabed my phone and saw Mattia texted me.

Mine❤️:Hey baby, i dropped you home after you feel asleep in my car. I hope you had fun tonight. I love you💚

I just smiled and replied:

Y/n:aww i love you too❤️and yes i had fun.

a/n
okay i hope this isn't that bad lol