Clingy

Mattia's POV:
I had a really rough day at work and I'm really tired. I just wanted to sleep and rest a little bit.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Y/n's POV:
As I was laying down on my bed scrolling the Tiktok I heard the front door open. It was Mattia and I missed him a lot. He came in the room and he was angry.I knew that something happned.

Y/n:Hey bubs

Mattia:Hey

Y/n:What's wrong?

Mattia:Nothing leave me alone.

Y/n:Okay I'm sorry for asking....Come here let's cuddle-

Mattia:Y/n why do you have to be so clingy? Just leave me alone I'm not in the mood right now

Y/n:I-Im clingy?

I said as I was tearing up a little bit.

Mattia:Yes. You always ask me to cuddle when you know I'm not in the mood. Then you don't let me go hangout with the boys. Like I know you want to spend time with me but your overreacting.

Y/n:MATTIA THE REASON I DO ALL THOSE THINGS IS BECAUSE I LOVE YOU ALRIGHT. I WANT TO CUDDLE WHEN I SEE YOUR STRESSED BECAUSE I COULD HELP YOU RELAX AND I ALWAYS LET YOU HANG OUT WITH THE BOYS I DIDN'T LET YOU LAST WEEK BECAUSE IT WAS RAINING AND I DIDN'T WANT YOU TO GET SICK. I-I can't believe you said something l-like t-that....

And with that I took my phone and bag and went outside. I didn't care it was raining but I needed to clear my head. I went to the park and sat on the bench.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Mattia's POV:
I know what I said to Y/n was wrong but it was truth. I love her but she is clingy. But when she explained to me why she did all of that I relised that I was wrong. She took her bag and phone and went outside. I 've let her because she does that whenever we get in the fight. I tried calling her to come home because it's raining but she didn't pick up. I decided that I should just wait for her to get home then we will talk. I really love her. She just cared for me and I understood that wrong. I took my PS4 and connected with the boys.

Mattia:Hey

Kairi:Hey

Ale:Hey

We played and it was around 1am Y/n still wasn't home. I got worried and Kairi noticed.

Kairi:MATTIA BRO WHAT ARE YOU DOING?

Mattia:I'm sorry

Kairi:What's wrong Mattia?

Mattia:Me and Y/n got in a fight when I got home from work and she went out but she still isn't home....

Ale:Why did you fight?

Mattia:I had a rough day at job and I took out my anger on Y/n. I called her clingy only because she wanted to cuddle me.

Ale:Mattia your so stupid

Kairi:Dude she is your girlfriend.Of course she wants to cuddle. She wants your attention. Do you not notice how much she misses you. Your always at work and then you come home and sleep.

Mattia:....

Kairi:Go look for her she needs you.

Mattia:Alright bye guys

Ale:Bye and text us when you find her

Mattia:Will do

I got off the game and as I wanted to go in the car I saw a car pull up in our driveway. Y/n got out of the car and she said bye to someone. I saw some guy in the car. Is she cheating on me?
-----------------------------------------------------------
Y/n's POV:
When the rain stopped I didn't know what to do and I was just walking. It was almost 11pm and I wanted to go home but I got lost. One boy noticed somethings wrong and he came up to me.

??:Hey I saw you spinning around is everything alright?

Y/n:Actually no I kinda got lost and I need to go home.

??:I can drive you if you want. My car is right there.

He pointed at the car and I thought about it. I mean I still don't know him but I need to get home.

Y/n:Yeah sure

??:Alright then let's go. Whats your name by the way?

Y/n:I'm Y/n

??:Pretty name for pretty girl. I'm Mar.

Y/n:Thank you but I have a boyfriend...

Mar:Oh okay I'm sorry. But why you didn't call him to pick you up? I mean I don't mind taking you home but like he is your boyfriend...

I told him the whole story and he listend. He was a pretty cool guy. We also went to get something to eat. He pulled up in my driveway and I saw Mattia looking at the car.

Mar:Hey um... I know you have a boyfriend but is it okay if you give me a number so we can hang out sometimes?As friends of course.

Y/n:Yeah sure

I gave him my number and he drove off. As soon as I came in the house Mattia was waiting for me.

Mattia:Where were you all night and who is that guy who you just gave your number?

I just ignored him and went upstairs to change. I changed and took my charger and went to guest room. Mattia came in the room and started talking.

Mattia:You didn't answear my quention

Y/n:I was at the park

Mattia:And who is that guy? Are you cheating on me?

Y/n:DUDE ARE YOU SERIOUS RIGHT NOW. MATTIA STOP OKAY LEAVE ME ALONE.

Mattia:NO UNTIL YOU TELL ME WHO THAT GUY WAS

Y/n:IT WAS MAR. HE TOOK ME HOME BECAUSE I GOT LOST OKAY I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU THOUGHT I WOULD CHEAT ON YOU....

Mattia:Princess I'm sorry-

Y/n:Leave the room we will talk tomorrow

Mattia:Alright good night...

Y/n:Good night

As Mattia was going out I heard him say I love you under his breath. I didn't say anything. I love him but I need to think. Then i driffed off to sleep.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Mattia's POV:
As I got out of the room I said "I love you" under my breath. She kept quiet. I went to our room and texted the boys everything. All night I tried to sleep but I just couldn't. I couldn't sleep without Y/n in my arms. All of this was my fault. Around 3am I got thirsty and went downstairs in the kitchen. I saw Y/n sitting on the chair and eating chips.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Y/n's POV:
All night I just couldn't sleep. I was just thinking about the fight. I've felt bad but it was Mattia's fault. He was the one who said I was clingy and who thought I cheated on him. I got hungry and went downstairs in the kitchen. I ate chips when I saw Mattia get some water.

Mattia:Hey.... Listen can we talk?

Y/n:I don't know. I'm not in the mood.

I said moaching him.He rolled his eyes and smiled.

Mattia:Okay I deserve that... Listen Y/n I'm really sorry... I didn't mean any of those things. I just had a bad day and I took my anger out on you. You aren't clingy you just cared for me and I didn't relise that. I was so worried when you weren't home and it was late. You also didn't pick up my calls and open my messeges. But when I saw you get out of the car with that guy... It broke my heart I thought you cheated... I mean if you were in my place you would think the same... I'm so sorry Y/n. I love you so much I take back everything I said.

I thought about it and he was right. I gave him all of hints of cheating. i would never do that but if I was in his place I would thought the same. I also know that all of this,all he said was truth. I knew that because he didn't curse at all. I got up and hugged him tight.

Y/n:I forgive you. I'm also sorry. I gave you hints of cheating but I would never do that okay? I love you more than anything....

Mattia:I love you too and it's okay don't worry about it.Now will you come back to bed I couldn't sleep at all.

Y/n:Same let's go

I went to guest room to take my phone and charger and then went to our room. We went to bed and just cuddled all night.