The First Rasooe 💛

Start from the beginning

Panchali walked in ...

Madri - putri today is your and Draupadi's first Rasooe .. u need to prepare something for family ....

Panchali nodes ...

Kunti - Draupadi and Panchali u both can decide what u want to prepare...
Umm Panchali do prepare Kheer .. Arjun loves it

Both left Wishing Panchali and Draupadi good luck ..
______________________________________

Madri - Jiji .. do u think this will work .

Kunti - I don't know ... But I trust that Draupadi and Panchali will soon sought out all there matters ... This will be good for everyone...

Madri - but you know Draupadi's anger na jiji ...

Kunti - we can just hope for best ...
______________________________________

Karn came out his chamber ... He saw Radha walking with some Other female Servants...

Karn smiles - Radha .. he calls her out ..

Radha looked at him ... The emotions left her heart ..she was about to cry but controlled... She walked to him ..

Radha - Pranipaat...

Karn - how are u Radha .. u look dull .. why is your smile missing today ...
He asked casually...

Radha smiles a bit .. she felt Happy that he notices her

Radha - are u finding someone ...

Karn - ya .. not actually..
(He wanted to ask about Panchali but stopped )

Where is Draupadi ..

Radha face fell - She is in kitchen .. preparing her first Rasooe... Bye...
She walked away ..

Karn thoughts - what ... Rasooe .. yesterday she was howling at me that this marriage is nothing for her and today she is preparing for First Rasooe .. indeed Unpredictable this women is .. he sighed ...
______________________________________

In Kitchen ... 

Panchali smiling walked up to Draupadi...

Panchali - Jiji what should we prepare .

Draupadi turned away - charu .. I am not making Sweet dish .. if anyone wants can make it ... She walked away ..

Panchali looked sad ..and began making kheer ... While moving the Utensils away .. that were hot .. Panchali got hurt in her hand ...

Panchali - ahhhhhh .. Ahhh ... My hand ... She closed her eyes sobbing ..

Draupadi immedietly rushed to Panchali... She held her hand and dipped it into cold water ....

Draupadi - u should be careful Panchali ... U are not a child anymore ...

She said slightly blowing air to her hand ....

Panchali - jiji .. see u still love me ... And u still care for me ... 

Draupadi - ya .. Everyone can not be heartless and selfish like you. Na .. she walked back to her work ..

Panchali looked down .. she was happy that her sister still took care for her and sad that she still misunderstood her ...
______________________________________

All sat for breakfast... Draupadi and Panchali served everyone ...

The Room was felt with silence and Sorrow ...

Arjun looked around ... Draupadi didn't once look up at him ... He looked down. . he tasted Kheer ..

Arjun - wow .. maata .. what kheer u have made .... I love it ... And your hands too ... He Sid making Kunti , Madri and Pandu smile ...