chapter o n e

1. Put yourself out there.

I know it can be super scary, but sometimes you just have to make the first move. You can't expect your crush to read your mind and figure out on their own that you're majorly crushing. Ask them on a study date, go out of your way to talk to them, invite them over for a movie marathon. Once they see you're interested, they may just return the feelings, and everything will fall in to place. Don't wait around for years for your crush to look your way, make things happen!

...

Albeit his face was stoic on the outside, he could feel his heart beat erratically. As he read the article, his mind pondered on what he should do. Should he just ask you out for a study date, go to the movies, or the arcades? The last one, he wasn't that sure of since he's actually never been in one.

You sat on your chair, bored out of your mind as you listened to the teacher. You kept rolling your pen around your fingers until it finally dropped right to where Bakugou is. You gulped, not really knowing what to do. Should you have him pick it up? Nah, he wouldn't bother doing so. As you kept on thinking, you didn't notice him shoving the pen to you when the teacher wasn't looking.

Bakugou has his eyes narrowed at you and you could feel cold sweat forming on your forehead. "Ah- uh, thanks, dude." You tried to show your gratitude to him by smiling, but he only scoffed before turning away. "Stupid, idiotic girl," he muttered, you heard it but you didn't mind it. After all, that's what he's truly known for and you've gotten used to his brash behavior.

Unbeknownst to you, the tip of his ears were slightly tinted with a red hue.

Todoroki watched your interaction with the blond and needless to say, he was far from happy. He wasn't one to just draw out conclusions without concrete evidence, but the fact that he didn't try to blow your head off and actually 'blushed' got on his nerves. Well, it could probably be just because of Present Mic's presence. Okay, except that one time- but who was he to know that Midoriya wasn't indeed All Might's secret love child?

Before you knew it, lunchtime arrived and you were more than happy to fill your cheeks with the food that they serve here. You immediately stood up before rushing towards Ochako and slinging an arm over her shoulders.

"Ah, Y/n-"

"Ocha, onward!" And as you shouted that, you dragged her with you as you ran. It was quite apparent that Uraraka's soul is starting to leave her body. Midoriya just sighed before yelling a little 'wait' and Iida was readying himself to scold you not to run on the school's halls.

Todoroki had a minuscule smile on his face. You were quite the happy gal and his polar opposite. But even though that fact is present, he couldn't feel but fall more and more for you. He just sighed, hoping that this website's tips will work out or else, he'll do things the 'Shouto' way.

Midoriya knew of his friend's crush on you, and he was actually more than willing to be his wingman. "Todoroki! Want to go have lunch together with the others? Y/n is sitting with us," he mouthed the end part. As Todoroki comprehended Midoriya's words, he didn't waste any time and sauntered over to him before nodding as a way to symbolize 'let's go'.

Midoriya chuckled at his friend's antics. He could just imagine you and Todoroki together and damn, you two're gonna be a cute couple. He couldn't help but place his support on you two, not knowing his childhood 'friend' felt the same for you.

Ah, young love. How complex.

You groaned as you splayed your self out on the table as all of you waited for your lunches to be served. "What's wrong?" Uraraka asked as she tilted her head, wondering what's the problem. "I want to watch this movie but I don't want to go alone-" Yet you cut yourself off as a lightbulb appeared on top of your head.