Ominous Opening

Sato

The white-haired male woke up. His head is currently experiencing the most awful headache known to mankind.
The male groaned as he sat up and looked around him.
The place was completely unfamiliar.
A sudden pain rippled throughout his body as his right hand jittered. It felt like his hand was currently getting decapitated without LSD.

The male looked down at his hand, and almost let out a shriek.
Instead of his hand, a white sheep puppet was latched onto his arm. Blood stained the lower abdomen of the puppet.
His yellow jacket was stained with blood and wet, black substance.
Sato tried to pry the puppet off with his other free hand.
The feeling of iron jaws locked tighter onto his skin. Sato yelped in pain.

"No, no! No matter how hard you try to take me off, the more painful it'll be for you!" A playful voice squeaks.

Sato gasps, as the puppet on his hand came to life.
The sheep puppet had fluffy horns, and at the end of each horns was a teru teru bozu that dangled like earrings.
The puppet had no eyes, but had a large mouth, slit open to its cheeks.
Its teeth was sharp like razor, making it impossible for the puppet to close its entire mouth, due to the huge metal teeth.

The puppet raised its stuffed paw, waving to Sato.
"Hiya! I'm Bunty, your Lolnip! Nice to meet'cha, Twenty-one N!"
Bunty greets.

Sato began to panic. He shook his hand violently to at least try to shake off the creepy ventriloquist puppet.
A sudden zap of electricity surged through Sato's body, making him fall to his knees.

"I told you so! I'm officially biologically connected to you now! I'm basically a part of your body!" Bunty giggles.

"How are you even doing this?! What are you?!" Sato exclaims.

"I'm stuck to you like needles! Literally! Needles and all sorts of nasty metal work! I'm your hand now! Be grateful, since the other contestants got it badder.....b-badder? Is that a word? Badder?" The puppet pondered.

Padparadscha

"Will you shut up?" The maid snapped.

"Wow, you are very rude! I can't believe you-...oh, watch out, you're about to step on a cadaver." The sheep puppet warned.

Padpa stopped on her tracks, and went around the rotting corpse.
"Thank you."

"Can't help it since I'm latched onto your head! Literally!" Bunty giggles.

The puppet's lower body was coiled around Padpara's head.
The puppet's upper body, rested at the top of the maid's head.

Aside from the olive green dress, and white apron she always wore, Padpara's skin was horrifyingly pale.
Instead of her right hand, an axe was attached immediately to her skin. From time to time, her hand would become a knife, to hopefully, open a door?

"I look like a freak." Padpara muttered.

"Hi! What ya sayin' down there?" Bunty exclaims.

"How's the weather up there, asshole?" Padpara mumbled the last word.

"Sunny with a bit of sarcasm!" Bunty replies, followed by hysterical laughter by the puppet.

Elliott

"I've been waiting since-...forever! When does this thinga-mi-jig start?! I'm boored~" Elliott whines.

"Not too long-hee-hee...." Bunty giggles.

The puppet was latched onto the dark-haired male's leg, one of its arms coiled around his leg, while the puppet's other hand dangled at the side.

"Not gonna lie, or keep it to myself, but I honestly look like one of the PlayBoy girls." Elliott stated.