prologue

He watched you from afar, and just from this, he can feel his heart racing for a mile. How were you so perfectly imperfect?

You were strong, that's for sure. You've beaten Bakugou in a match during the sports festival back when all of you wee first years, and that, in itself, was an amazing feat.

You were kind to everyone. Even if you were quite the sassy girl, throwing sarcastic remarks at all times, if someone was in need, you would try and do your best to help them. Even if it meant sacrificing your own time and hard work.

He also liked the tenacity and prowess you'd show during battle. How you wouldn't hold back even if it was just a small match, much like a fiery blondie in his class. Now that he thought of it, you two share similarities- Scratch that. Bakugou is far from someone as perfect as yourself.

He liked, no, loved everything about you. Your beauty was just an added bonus. You were just so different from everyone else. Not the kind of different that you have a pink skin nor do you have wings and etc. There was just something about you that when his eyes scanned over a crowd, his eyes would immediately catch your form. And every time he did, he could feel himself going warmer and warmer as if his body would burst into flames, not just his left side.

From his daydreaming, he didn't notice you waving your hand in front of me. "Hey Todoroki, you were staring at me. You know, you could just take a picture since it lasts longer."

Ah, was he that obvious?

"I apologize. I didn't intend to make you feel uncomfortable," and the sincerity in his tone made your eyes gaze at him softly before shaking your head with a sigh. "No biggies, well, since everyone has already left this room, wanna go back to our dorms together?" You asked, your hands placed in your pockets as you awaited his answer.

What shocked you were as quick as you said those words, it matched the speed of him standing up and slinging his bag over to his shoulders as he immediately nodded. "Let's go."

He felt as if he was on cloud nine,

did he save a whole country in his past life to experience this?

Desperate times call for desperate measures. He didn't know why, but his thumb was hovering over the screen of his phone, scrolling down the article as he finished reading it.

How to Get your Crush to LIke You Back, was what the title said.

Was he ready to stoop this low just to get your attention?

.

.

.

The answer was yes.

[Mission Start: Tomorrow.]