Chapter 4

We all made it to Jeongyeon's house, the Maknae line is sitting in one couch, the J-line in the other, Nayeon and Jihyo sitting on a smaller couch, and me and Jeong sitting on the floor.

"Ok, so what movie should we watch?" Jeongyeon asked.
"DISNEY!" Said MoSaMi.
"HORROR!" Said DaChaeTzu.
"Why would you want to watch a Disney movie?" Tzuyu asked looked at Momo, who is the oldest of the J-line.

"Because... i love Disney movies!" Momo said as she sticked her tongue out. "Plus your a baby, so why don't you like Disney Movies?"

"For the last time Momoring! IM 21 FUCKING YEARS OLD! IM NOT A BABY!" Tzuyu said as she pouted.

"Aww~!" All of us said, knowing Tzuyu was going to get mad.

"Yah! Don't test me!" Tzuyu said as she pointed at us and turned back around to face the Tv.

"Alright, so what shall we do? How will we pick the movie" Said Jeongyeon. While Jeongyeon was thinking about how to decide what movie to watch, I made eye contact with Nayeon and tilted my head a little signaling her to meet me in the bathroom. She hesitated a bit first, but nodded her head slightly. We both got up and went towards the bathroom. We walk in and she closed the door behind her.

"Look..Nayeon Im sorry.." I said as I looked down, "I was acting stupid..and I know that you have a choice if you want to see that man or not. I'm just so sor-"

"Y/n, stop apologizing." She said as she pulled me into a hug. "I know that you just care about me, and you only want the best for me. I was just mad at the moment, but I realized that you were right" Nayeon said as she separated the hug.

"I should be the one saying sorry" Nayeon said as she took her phone out and blocked the guy's number. It made me feel a little better.

"So we're okay now, right?" I asked.

"Yes y/n, we're best friends no boy is gonna come between us" she said as she giggled while showing those beautiful bunny teeth.

"Yeah, no boy" I said thinking if I should come out to her right now, no she's probably still coming down from the fight we had earlier. I should wait. It's a good chance. But I should wait for when I'm ready.

We walked out and we're about to walk to we're our spots were but the others had moved, and so now there's only space for me and Nayeon to sit, and that's next to each other. I'm fine with it, I just need to make sure my gay little heart doesn't explode.

"Ok so we have decided what movie to watch, based on Jihyo's request" Jeongyeon said as we faced the Tv. Hmm 'The handmaiden', never watched it but I guess it's worth a try. We sit down and Jeongyeon plays the movie. We're a good I think about 30 minutes into the movie. And a scene 😳 is playing. JEONGYEON DIDNT TELL ME IT WAS A 18+ MOVIE, AND TO MAKE ME SIT NEXT TO NAYEON. I swear.

Nayeon looks up at the screen and her face turns red, as a sex scene was playing, but not any sex scene, a lesbian scene. You could hear moans and just everything. I look at other members trying to avoid eye contact with Nayeon, I see others having the same expression as me, guess they also weren't aware of it as well.  I cleared my throat and went to go get water in the kitchen..