chapter twenty five : M E D I C I N E + N O T E

Start from the beginning

"Good Job S-"

[MEANWHILE, THIRD POV]

Lev could not help but get worried the pharmacy was only 5 blocks away from here, why were you taking so long? He bit his nails in nervousness as the doorbell rang. Lev sighed in relief and stopped shaking.

He was relieved that you are fine and you are home, Lev smiled and walked to the entrance door as he said "Y/n, Don't ring the door bell ba- Cole?" Lev paled as he looked around outside, Cole was confused "What's happening Lev?" Lev looked at Cole with horror as he immediately pulled Cole's arm inviting him inside the house.

He locked the door as he sat on the couch bouncing his leg up and down rapidly and his hands were shaking

Cole was so confused at this point and decided to ask. "what's hap-" The glass window was suddenly shot by a gun, Lev screamed so did Cole. The gun kept firing the house, Lev and Cole hugged each other as Lev grabbed Noie and immediately ran to the basement, Cole immediately trailed behind Lev.

They both shut the basement close, locking them with lots of lock that was impossible to open. They were shaking in fear as Lev took a deep breath and petted Noie. "WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING???!!!" Cole screamed and kept pulling Lev's collar back and forth.

Lev gulped and looked at Cole's scared eyes. "Y-Y/n was supposed to come back but she didn't, she left around 3pm but it's now 6pm" Cole froze and paled when he remembered something that once haunt his life so did his best friends, Zen and Jumin and... Y/n.

"Co-" Cole didn't waste a second and flipped his phone open as he typed a certain number. The person picked up as Cole gulped "Jumin.." Cole said as he explained about the situation.

Lev was so confused and called the others as well.

[TIME SKIP, BASEMENT]

All of your friends were now in the basement, Lev and Cole started scribbling on the map. All of your favorite places were dotted. Kuroo and Kenma just stared as they bit their lips in nervousness and scared.

Sugawara tightened his fists as Nishinoya and Tanaka so did Yamamoto has murderous eyes that could kill a person in a instant.

Bokuto looked down with a sullen face as Akaashi was nervous and kept bouncing his leg up and down.

"where could've babygirl gone to?" Terushima said as he kept looking at the map, Lev ignored him and kept marking the places. "She was last seen at the Pharmacy" Cole stated and held his chin up.

"should we call the police?" Inouka asked as Lev glared at him and said "No... If the polices couldn't find y/n they will considered her dead..that's.. why we should find her" Inouka and the others nodded as Cole immediately grabbed his bag catching the attentions of your admirers.

"where are you going?" Lev asked as Cole grabbed the flashlight and some med kit. "I'm going to the Pharmacy where she was last seen" Lev nodded as he stood up. "I'll g-" Cole cutted Lev off by saying.

"No"

"I'll take Tsukishima and Kageyama" Cole stated as he glared at the boys, Tsukishima let out a tsk and just followed Cole so did Kageyama.

[THIRD POV, PHARMACY]

The three boys went outside the basement looking around if someone is out there, spying. The three walked together to the Pharmacy. "You two look around, I'll look at the alley,after that let's meet up" Tsukishima ordered as Cole nodded while Kageyama just scoffed.

Tsukishima turned on his flashlight as he walked inside the dark alley "Argh" Tsukishima covered his nose in disgust and kept walking.

Kageyama searched at the back and found nothing as he kept searching further he found a crumpled paper with something written inside, Kageyama's eyebrows furrowed in confusion, as he slowly opened the letter.

"355-666?"

Cole kept searching and searching but found nothing, he sighed as he sat on the ground with his hands on his hair, he was so desperate to find you. You were the cure of his depression when Ray and Yoosung died.

Tsukishima kept walking as his flashlight kept flickering, he let out a annoyed tsk and tripped on something, he almost fell but to his fast reflexes he managedto avoid tripping. He rolled his eyes and looked down, A black purse with Haiba on it. His eyes sparkled and grabbed your purse as he ran to Kageyama and Cole to meet up

Tsukishima found Cole sitting on the ground sighing desperate, whule Kageyama he came back with the note. "Senpai?" Kageyama called out as Cole looked up and said "yeah.."

"We found something" Tsukishima and Kageyama said in sync as the glared at each other. Cole immediately sat up as Tsukishima gave your purse. Cole nodded as he looked at Kageyama, He opened Cole's hand and drop the note.

Cole looked at the note with a confused look as he slowly opened it. His eyes widened in horror and shocked.

"fuck...I knew it"

[TIME SKIP, BASEMENT THIRD POV]

Cole and the two came back as they all explained what they found, Cole grabbed his phone again and was about to call Jumin when someone kicked the basement door open.

Nekoma and the other stood, ready to punch this person. Bokuto was the nearest and about to punch the person when Lev stopped him. "He's a friend" Bokuto analyzed the person and nodded as he stood next to akaashi still keeping an eye.

"Jumin!" Cole said as he hugged Jumin, Zen came along after and hugged Cole too as he greeted everyone with a warm amd sweet smile.

Jumin kept his stern face "Did you found something?" Zen asked as he hugged Jumin's arm. Cole nodded and pulled out the note that Kageyama found. Jumin and Zen's eyes widened as Zen suddenly step back and just looked at everyone with a horrified face.

Jumin gritted in anger as he crumpled the paper and threw it on the ground as he glared at them. Cole gulped, Jumin pulled out his phone and called someone.

"Yes, Now" Jumin hanged up, Lev nudged Jumin and asked "What is it?" Lev asked as Hinata looked down with his fists tightened. Jumin sighed and looked at Zen with worried eyes. Zen nervously gulped and said

"Cole.. Lev, Everyone I think you all need to know something.. The person who kidnapped Y/n is..."

TO BE CONTINUED