chapter twenty five : M E D I C I N E + N O T E

**play the song**
(I'm so excited to watch haikyuu's To The Top Part Two!!)

YOU HELD YOUR HEAD IN PAIN, YOU WERE SO DRUNK LAST NIGHT. And Lev could not even lay you on bed peacefully and now here you were... sleeping on the living room floor. Lev was a kind brother and even put a blanket on top of you but didn't give you any pillows.

Lev laughed and kept eating but ended up choking when he saw your face "BWAHAHHAAH YOU LOOK LIKE SHREK!" He laughed and kept slamming the table like there's no tommorow, you glared at him as you flipped him off and went upstairs to rest.

You laid on your bed as you massaged your temples, the headache was killing you. Why did you have to drink that much?

You sighed and closed your eyes, Noie purred and sat on your stomach, You tried to relax and sleep but it didn't work. You are so worn out and sober that you could collapse, You groaned in pain and kept massaging your head.

But that didn't help, one thing could only help you is Painkillers but you ran out. You sighed again and stood up, you almost fell but kept your posture. You wore your glasses as you tied your hair into a bun. You winced when another pain striked, you massaged your head and slowly walk to the door.

You came down while massaging your head, each step, each struck of pain in your head. You looked at the kitchen, you were in awe it was spotless and clean. You looked around and saw Lev drinking milk while watching some anime.

Lev noticed your presence and looked at you, he almost choked. "Y-Y-HAHAHHA" He laughed as kept pointing at you. You rolled your eyes and grabbed your purse. "Y-You look like.. TRASH" You glared at him and threw your slipper at him.

"shut up" You spat and slammed the door close. As Noie came down Lev looked at Noie and opened his arms "Noiiieeee ccchhhaaaan~" Noie purred and jumped in Lev's arm as he snuggled his cute face on his shirt.

[PHARMACY, YOUR POV]

You let out a cough as you payed for the water and medicine, You immediately opened the water as you swallow the medicine with the water. You let out a burp, you wiped your mouth with your sleeve and sigh in relief as the medicine was taking effect.

You walked outside the Pharmacy as you kept looking around while walking. You smile when your headache wasn't aching anymore.

You drank the water until it was empy, you spotted a trash bin beside the dark alley, you shrugged as you walked to the trash bin and threw the bottle inside the trash bin. You were about to walk back when someone suddenly grabbed your arm, pulling you inside the dark alley.

You were about to scream when the person covered your mouth with a white cloth that has chloroform. Your eyes began to slowly close as the medicine was taking effect slowly but you want to kept them open and beat this shit out.

You kept squirming but the person grabbed your arm tightly making you groan in pain as a voice spoke.

"Seems like the medicine isn't working" A sinister husky voice was heard, your ears perked at the familiarity of the voice.

"S-S-" You got cutted off when the person headlocked you making you faint.

"Is she unconscious?" Another person came out with a hood hiding his ugly face, The man nodded and stared at your unconscious body with a sinister smile.