chapter twenty : B A R B E Q U E + O H N O

(play the song as the bg music)

TODAY IS THE LAST DAY OF TRAINING CAMP, IT'S ACTUALLY BARBECUE DAY. You hugged Noie, he has been feeling ill these days. "I told you to not eat rotten fish" You scold him gently while rubbing his ears, Noie just purred painfully as leaned against your touch.

He was a little bit feverish but you fed him with some medicine. You sat on the bench as you watch them play, Atsumu missed the shot making him scream "ATSUMU PUT MORE POWER DON'T GET DISTRACTED EVEN THERE'S NOISE!" You yelled, Atsumu grinned as he saluted you and went back to his position.

Kita pursed his lips in jealousy, Suna has been feeling heavy inside whenever you give attention to the other males. He just wanted to keep you to himself so did the others.

"Y/N! Y/N! CHEER ME TOO!" Bokuto yelled from the other court. You chuckled as you raised your free hand and did a fist "GO OWLS! THE WAY OF THE ACE, BOKUTO KOTAROU!" You yelled, Bokuto blushed and became even more energetic than before.

Nekoma glared at Fukurodani as Kuroo yelled "Y/N WE ARE YOUR TEAM CHEER US TOO!" He whined making you twitch but kept a smile.

"NEKOMA! NEKOMA! YOSHA NEKOMA! IKOYO NEKOMA! NEKOMA! NEKOMA!" You cheered while waving your free arm in the air. Nekomata and Naoi was surprised as they shot you a fatherly smile. "that should be the new cheer for the team sensei" Nekomata whispered, as Naoi nodded and wrote the cheer in his clipboard.

"Y/n can you help us?" Yukie asked with a bright smile, you nod your head as you walked beside her with sick Noie in your arms. Yukie noticed Noie was pale and asked you about him. "Is he okay?" Yukie asked as you sighed and rubbed Noie's head.

"he's a little bit feverish" Yukie nodded her head and kept staring at Noie with worried in her eyes. "Yukie! Y/n san!" Hitoka called as she jogged towards you two.

"Hitoko/Yachi chan" You and Yukie said in sync, Hitoki grinned as she grabbed your hand and Yukie's hand, she led you both to the back of the gym. Where the barbeque will begin.

Nekomata was just sitting on the chair eating pork ribs while Naoi is eating bacon, you twitched in annoyance as you smaked their head. They both choked and glared at you "Young la-" You cutted Nekomata off by saying. "Stop eating! You two will get fat! Let's eat when the boys are here old man!" Nekomata once again choked while Naoi snorted, but you sent him a glare. "You too so called bodybuilder who's muscle is not really a muscle but fat" Naoi glared at you making you smirk in victory.

"Now hand over me the plates!" The two old men, sigh and gave to you their plates as they stood hp and went help others. You smiled and patted Noie's head as you threw the plates in the garbage. You walked over to your bag and took out a small novel and a mini cushion for Noie. You walked over to a big tree and sat under it as you laid the ill cat on the cushion as he purred in relief and slept.

"Kiyoko" You called her, she turned around and threw you a smile. You felt your heart beating faster as you gulped. "is it okay for me to not help today? Noie is sick sorry" Kiyoko grew worried and immediately walked over and touched Noie's head. She sigh and said "sure y/n san" she smiled making you nod as she went back to help the others.

"Noie, take a rest and mommy will be here right beside you" You whispered in his ear, Noie meowed as he went closer to you and laid his head on your lap, you smiled and massaged his ears, you opened your novel.

It wasn't actually a novel, it's a yaoi manga (who doesn't love yaoi?). You silently squealed and began reading, you bit your lip in concentration.

[YOUR POV, BARBEQUE]

You didn't notice that the boys finished their training and went to where barbeque, they were already drooling at the sigh of the heavenly food that was cooked by the gods. After Nekomata finished his speech all of them began to devour the delicacy of the juicy tasty meat that was being cook on the grill.

Kenma felt there was missing and kept looking around, as he walked over to the tree and sat. "where's y/n san?" he whispered and kept looking around, he smiled when he spotted you giggling alone while reading a novel (yaoi manga). He dusted himself and gripped his Nintendo tightly and nervously walked over to you.

You kept snorting because the MC was trying to seduce his husband, but he just flipped him off. Noie kept purring painfully making you grew even more worried. "Noie baby are you okay?" You put your manga down and looked at Noie who has sleeping, you sighed and kept rubbing his back.

"Y/n san?" You looked up and saw Kenma, you smiled and waved at him. He blushed and bowed as you bowed your head back. "why are you not eating Kenma?" Kenma didn't say anything and sat next to you. The wind pasts by as your hair flows, Kenma blushed and gulped as he took courage.

He leaned closer to you, your eyes widened as he tucked your hair behind your ear. You blushed at the sudden act. "I'm not hungry, what about you?" Kenma back away and kept pushing the buttons aggressively.
"same" Kenma just hummed as you grabbed your manga and continued reading.

"What are you reading Y/n san?"

That question threw you off, you immediately put the manga away and laughed nervously. "A novel!" Kenma hummed and continued playing. "what kind of novel?" Kenma asked again, you sweat nervously but kept caressing Noie.

"Romance! Yes Romance!" Kenma hummed again and he put down his Nintendo and looked at you with his eyebrow raised in amusement.

"I didn't know that you are into BL" Kenma pointed at the cover, the cover was two males kissing each other. You choked and looked down embarrassed. "no need to be embarrassed Y/n san, we all have different tastes in manga, novels and books" Kenma stated as he smiled.

 "no need to be embarrassed Y/n san, we all have different tastes in manga, novels and books" Kenma stated as he smiled

You blushed at his smile, you haven't seen Kenma smile, this is the first time. His smile could make you swoon and died from the cuteness. "o-oh.." You croaked out and looked away embarrassed. Kuroo was finding Kenma but growled and he spotted you two under the tree.

He grumpily walked over and gave Kenma a plate of meat and vegetables. "You have to eat Kenma!" He interrupted making Kenma twitched in annoyance, Kuroo noticed you weren't eating but something popped in his head. "You could share with me ojou" Kuroo winked making you laugh.

"No th-" You interrupted by Inouka who was yelling your name. "Y/N!" He yelled and ran over to you. He showed you a bowl of Strawberries and whipped cream, your eyes sparkled at the sight. "Here!" Inouka gave you the bowl making you grin at him, he blushed and looked down.

"Thank you Inouka, how did you know that this was my favourite!" You said and about to eat the strawberry when someone already beat you to it.

Kenma grabbed the strawberry from your hands and grabbed your chin gently so that you can face him, he fed you the strawberry with whipped cream on top, you blushed as Kuroo and Inouka has their jaws droppped.

Kenma furrowed his eyebrows when he saw a cream beside your lip, he wiped it with his thumb and licked the cream. You steamed as Kenma pulled away and went back playing his game. Kuroo and Inouka glared at Kenma who was smiling proudly.

"u-uh.." you couldn't say anything but blushed, Yukie looked at Noie and noticed somethimg was wrong. She panicked as immediately yelled. "Y-Y/n Noie!" Your eyes widened and quickly looked at your precious cat.

Noie was pale like snow and his tongue was hanging out, you shakily rubbed his back "Noie? Noie?!" You panicked and looked at the four with tears in your eyes as your lips quivered in fear. Lev noticed something was wrong and his eyes widened and he saw you crying.

He grabbed your shoulders as you looked up to your brother. "N-Noie"

TO BE CONTINUED