Chapter (15)

Days passed,  every day boring than the other. Every weekend swimming with Noah. Soon I learned how to swim, and I didn't need him anymore. The girls and boys soccer team took home the trophy's this year. And soon it was prom for the seniors. I was never going to go cause my brother wasn't going to ask me to go with him that would be weird. But I wonder if Noah will or who knows every girl in the school is practically head over heels for him. He could just waltz into any class and he wouldn't even have to ask for a date they would come begging.

It was a regular evening after school when you decided to ask Blake a question. 

Y/n: Blake who are you taking for the prom?

Blake: I was thinking of asking Amelie. 

Y/n: awww that would be so cute.

Blake: I'm really nervous to ask her though. 

Y/n: don't be bro I'm confident she's gonna say yes. Besides who would decline you balkey bear. 

Blake: Haha hey man who you gonna ask out?

Noah: I don't know man, I'm not dating anyone at the moment so I might go alone. 

Blake: don't do that to yourself man. You can't go by yourself. That will ruin the whole vibe bro. 

Noah: Idk hey y/n would you come with me?

Y/n: um sure. 

Noah: great We'll be going as friends

Blake: is she even allowed? 

Noah: last time I checked you can bring anyone in the school but one of them had to be a senior in order to get in. 

Blake: well that's great.

You were kinda excited you never been to a school dance other than Bryce's party.

Blake: guess you wouldn't be getting some at prom night bro😏

You punched Blake in the arm. 

Noah: hey.... I'm waiting for the right person. 

Blake: whatever dude. 

Noah: have you and Amelie done it yet.

Blake: multiple 😏

Y/n: gross too much info. 

You and Noah had a disgusted expression on your face.

Y/n: Noah do you know how to dance? 

Noah: Absolutely, I'm the best there is. 

Y/n: I'll see about that. 

Noah gave you a smirk and looked you up and down.

Blake: Have you gotten any university letters back? 

Noah: yeh actually university of Arizona granted me a scholarship, and offered me a spot on their soccer team. 

Blake: that's great dude I also applied there!

Y/n: wow congratulations Noah!

Noah: thanks. 

Y/n: does this mean you guys are gonna move out? 

Noah: probably. 

Blake: it would be much easier if we lived on campus. 

Noah: totally!

Blake: I'm pretty sure you aren't going to be by yourself y/n. Mom and dad are going to be back as far as I know their company is going to be online. So no more travelling for them.

Y/n: well that's great guys. 

Noah: hey y/n you have a dress for prom? 

Y/n: no I was thinking of going shopping. 

Noah: well It's In a week, you want me to drive you I need to buy a suit.

Y/n: sure that would be great.

(522 words)