Chapter (4)

(play the song for a better experience)

After the date, you went up to your room. You changed back into your PJ and laid down on your bed scrolling through Instagram. You decided to follow Griffin and stalk his page, in the process, you scrolled to the bottom of his page and you saw Noah In one of them. It was Griffin Noah a beautiful blonde girl and Blake. He captioned the post love the little nuggies to the moon and back.
You wondered who the girl was so you tapped on the tags. It led to her page. You stalked her page and found out Noah and griffin don't follow her anymore but Blake does. Then you scrolled down to the bottom to see a picture of her and Noah kissing.

Y/n: wait I didn't know she was Noah's first girlfriend.

How could this be? Ohh to think of there was this time Noah and Blake fought for a year and he didn't even come over anymore. It was probably during that time. She had some pictures with Noah in it and then all of a sudden there were no more pictures of him then I saw this picture of griffin and her holding hands.

Y/n: wait that can't be true...they both dated her?

You scroll up and there was a picture of them kissing. And then all the picture of griffin came to an end with a bunch of self pics of her then some other guy.
Is this probably the reason why Noah and griffin don't talk anymore.

You wondered about this girl and went to bed. You woke up and it was another day of misery.

You got up got ready and went downstairs this time you were thankful Noah wasn't there.

Blake: hey have you seen Noah?

Y/n: gladly no, although he was making out with Ms blonde on the couch last night.

Blake: oh

Y/n: soo Blakey bear anything new with you

Blake: nope

Y/n: come on spill the tea. I know it's hot!

Blake: uhh and the tea can still be hot gtg bye.

Blake rushed out the door.

The first few periods of school was boring and went straight to lunch you sat with griffin and to the looks of it......it looks like you and griffin are official he asked you to be his girlfriend during lunch and you agreed.

Griffin: you mind if I drop you off home today

Y/n: Sure I'd love a ride

Skip the rest———————

You and Griffin walked to the car he pulled you aside and leaned in for a kiss.
You leaned in and closed your eyes as well. It was very passionate. After the kiss, you went inside the car drove off. After a while griffin puts his hands down your thighs and drove you home.

Y/n: come in stay for dinner.

Griffin: um I don't know...

Y/n: come on you can't say no again pretty please!!!

Griffin: okay.

You and griffin walk in and see Noah sitting on the couch watching tv.
Noah stared at griffin and gave him an unpleasant look. It looked like he wanted to murder him.

Noah: oh for f***s sake

He stormed off and left the house.

(550 words)