Chapter (2)

(You can play the music if you want)

I rushed out the door and walked to school. I got there early and went to the cafeteria if they were serving breakfast. I grabbed a breakfast sandwich and headed to class. I was a junior in high-school. The class was locked so I waited outside and checked my phone. I got a text from Noah I left him on read. I wasn't going to let him off that easy.

He's always rude to me and this lame sorry isn't going to make the cut

He's always rude to me and this lame sorry isn't going to make the cut. Once people started coming in the class. The air was filled with chatter about the summer dance. Bryce hall always hosts the parties, because his house is big and his parents always go on a summer vacation to get away from him. My brother Blake and Noah are definitely invited which automatically makes me invited.

Skip to lunch———
I was going to sit down with some girls from my class when all of a sudden a guy stands in front of me. It was Griffin Johnson one of my brothers friends he wasn't that close as Noah was with Blake. Griffin wanted to be a nurse. Which I totally dig in a guy. Just imagine the thought of him coming home in his uniform.

All of a sudden griffin started talking.

Griffin: hey y/n...... I....uh .... wanted to ask you something.

Y/n: yeh sure go ahead

Griffin: I was.... wondering....... if you wanted...... to come to Bryce's.... party with me

Y/n: um 😐 I would say yes but... I don't think Blake would agree to that.

Griffin: I asked Blake and he said it was totally cool if I'd ask you out.

Y/n: okay then if it isn't going to be awkward count me in.

Griffin: cool

(Btw the party is in 1 and a half month)

Griffin: so.... I also wanted to ask if you would like to go out with me tonight.

Y/n: sure.. what time

Griffin: how about 6:30 🕡

Y/n: great you know where my house is.

Griffin: yup see ya around

You and Griffin parted ways. Inside you were so excited. Ahhh this is my first date. I wonder what it's like. To think of it griffin is actually cute.

After school, you had soccer practice in the same field as the senior boys were playing aka your brother and Noah🙄

My coach picked me and another girl to practice with the senior boys to get more experience. Uhh, I can't stand to be around Noah. After a few moments of playing you were sweating. The boys have taken off their shirt and the other girl was basically drooling over their abs you however wasn't impressed by any of it. You versed Noah's team. It was fun you even got a chance to trip Noah making him land on his face. When their coach called a 5 min break Noah came close to you and covered your back.

Noah: come with me

Y/n: why should I?

Noah: this isn't the time to argue just come you got a major situation.

Noah dragged you across the field.

Y/n: Noah what is the matter with you this not how you give an apology.

Noah: before you say something just hear me out.

Y/n: uhhh okay what?

Noah: your bleeding 🩸

Noah said In a serious tone.
You got so embarrassed 😩 and tried to cover your back.

Y/n: Ohhh no I'm so sorry, thanks for letting me know.

Noah: no problem, wait I'll get you my hoodie.

He ran to the bench to grab his hoodie and came back to give it to me. You took it and tied it around your waist.

Y/n: thanks again for the hoodie

Noah: no problem consider it as an....apology.

Y/n: uh fine

Noah: I'll ask the coach if we can leave early. Do you want a ride with me?

Y/n: Yeah okay sure.

(674 words)