"And then boom, no more Vilgax." Max said, he had been retelling his last confrontation with Vilgax. "Or so I thought, until today."

Alex smiled at his grandfather, he had gotten a slightly bigger pair of glasses, and to replace his old jacket. He had gotten a new one, resembling the back of the Omnitrix. "Oh, so you were a Hero I guess?"

"More like a guy who had to do a job.", Max said with a little smile on his face.

"Yeah, but looks like you're back in business," Alice chimed in from the back.

"I never left, I mainly retired to keep you guys and your parents safe.", Max said as he figured having a man stronger than the average adult human would've been handy just in case. "The Technicians span back to the old days, way before any of us before, maybe 1777 I believe if my memory isn't failing me. But in my era, we didn't exist, not officially at least, we've dealt with problems like these on a daily basis, but disbanded after we dealt with the Highbreed."

"Yeah, I could see why you left and all.", Alex said with a little smile as he adjusted his glasses. "I guess I'm just following in your footsteps."

"How much did you know about the Omnitrix anyways? I never really thought about asking until now." Alice said cocking an eyebrow.

Max pondered on this a bit. "Not exactly, like I said when Alex told me, I only knew from rumors. Some device with the power to transform others into something else," he said with a shrug.

Alice sighed. "So... what about those aliens inside the Omnitrix?"

"That's a story for another day, besides, Alex already knows what it's like for them." Max said, ever since Alex had told him about the whole 'it feels like I've been this way since I was born' thing, he figured Alex would get some information about the Aliens homeworlds.

As they pull over to let the authorities pass by, Alex scratched his neck. "Well, off I go," he said as he took off his seatbelt and hopped out the RV.

"Alex, wait!" Max tried halting his grandson as he started to dial in a new hero.

"I'll meet you guys there," Alex said as he selected Rush, and slammed down... only to get Power Grid. "Wha- oh man. Well this works," he smirked as he turned into a bolt of electricity and zipped off

At a random building, a man was panting and grabbing his head. "Th-There was something there, just tearing up the place," he explained to a fire fighter as a green bolt of electricity zipped passed and into the building.

Power Grid reforms into himself, then slapped the Omnitrix and became Mach Manta. He scoffed and looked at his hands. "Oh, so now you give me a speedy guy? Classic."

He sighed before looking around. "Okay, who's the punk giving us aliens a bad name?", hoping to get an answer. An alien appears and growls at him, which is a red aliens with black claws on its hands and feet. Which... is very small,  though it's shown that it's small in size, which makes Jetray burst out laughing. The little alien throws a large rock, which knocks Mach Manta over. He quickly got up and looked noticeably angry. "You picked the wrong day to be an alien." The Areophibian hissed as he shot out a Nueroshock blast from his eyes, which it quickly leapt out the way of.

The alien then jumps into the fountain and spits out water straight at Jetray, but considering his amphibian biology, he just smiled. "Ahhh, that's just a breath of fresh air."

The alien then got on all fours and started climbing a pillar, Mach Manta flew up and shot at it with his tail, but the red alien leapt out the way before that. "Stay still you little rodent!"

He dropped down and looks around, backing up cautiously, and eventually bumps into someone with a large rifle. The two's eyes widened. "Who are you?! Who am I?! Who are you?!" The man with the rifle attempted to blast Mach Manta, who with his super speed zipped out of the way.