2015 (Saffron)

Hi I'm Saffron, but my friends call me Saf.
When people first look at me they think, girly girl, but I'm not.
I like journeys, no type in particular. I've always dreamt about the day I get to go on an adventure, I don't care where, it just has to have no adults or bullies.
I have a really, really, really good understanding of phones and tech. What? I text ALOT, yeah, you know what I said about not being a girly girl? I'm not! But I am popular and sparky and flirt quite a bit, but I am also a geek and proud of it.
At my school the math teacher died so we get the day of.
I heard a buzz on my phone; a call from my friend Layla so bring the person I am I immediately answered it
' hey no time to talk! But turn on the news, yeah it's boring but I think you'll like it! Bye!' And with at she hung up.
I followed Layla's instructions and turned on the news,
'NASA has found another possible life planet and are looking for 6 13 year old volunteers to journey through space and start a family on the ship.
If you want to volunteers you need to have an understanding of space and technology.
Sports are limited so call quickly to go to training,
Just call 1340588923.'

I was so exited I couldn't wait to tell dad.
"Dad, dad" I said rushing in to his office,
"I saw it to, you need to work hard, you known that, right?" He said putting down his paper and looking into my eyes.
"Dad, I know I will have to work my butt off. But I really want to go. I have all the right standards, and, well, I want you to trust me..."
He looked at the ground and held my hand.
"I trust you to go out into space. Now go and call, quick, quick"
A smile came upon his face. I was so exited so I went upstairs and called NASA
"Hello"...