"do we seriously have to talk about that?" I asked while sighing down in frustration.

Our company was the closest to Seongmin's that's why we always tend to stick around together.

"No," he said as his face turned ('_').

"so why are you opening that topic!?" I whined at him, "I hate that" I muttered before hearing him chuckled.

"well what do you say," he sighed down. "the more you hate, the more you love" ending his words while sticking his tounge our like a kid.

"we're here," our driver cutted off our immature commotion as both of us immediately look out of our window seeing many students starts to enter the whole campus, the said school was also huge-

That just mean less chance for me to meet Taeyoung, sigh.

"Thanks Mister Yoon" both us smiled at Mr. Yoon before finally proceed to got out of the car and started walking towards the intrance.

Students started turning their gazes on us or maybe just Seongmin since you know-Lee Know- this guys is pretty enough to get everyone's attention like, phwew~

"why are they all staring at me like that?" he asked, since obviously- those girls are already drooling admiration towards him like way too much, maybe?

And also, maybe because we don't have the same uniform as them, but I'm still rooting for pretty Seongmin ♥‿♥.

"Man! I think one of those girls are all ready to jump over you" I chuckled at the sight as I felt him hit my shoulder in response before scoffing like a lady.

"gotta show them who's pretty" he said before ranning his fingers through his hair before the crowd started screaming.

Told yah!

"Unbelievable," I muttured with sly cluckle before both of us finally reached the admin's office.

Taeyoung's pov

"Oh! Seongmin said both Chuyeon and him just arrived here" I dropped my food from my chopsticks in which I was all ready to munch with after hearing Wonjin hyung said.

What the-!

Is this even serious, my eyes suddenly averted on Wonyoung who was eating on the other side of the cafeteria, and help my heart she was smiling at me when she saw me.

"aish! Why are you so worried about? It's not like Chuyeon's here to take revenge on by clutching Wonyoung, dude! You're not inside a Kdrama" Allen Hyung said, muttering the last part with a sly shrugged leaving his lips before continuing to eat his food.

The program will start after lunch until 7 pm in the evening, it means I have to avoid her as long as I can.

But my plan totally just got erased on my brain when suddenly two students wearing different uniform walked inside our cafeteria,

Literally Seongmin and Chuyeon together as all eyes went on their figure.

After a few seconds of roaming the place Seongmin finally spotted us after seeing Jungmo Hyung waving his hands at both of them.

I saw how Chuyeon's mood change as her face dropped into a stale look while rolling her eyes before being dragged by Seongmin.

"Hi Taeyoung!" Seongmin greeted as both of them sat down onto the extra seat in our table.

She wasn't looking at me neither everyone in our circle, she was too busy with her phone, maybe playing games.

"Yujin didn't come with you?" Jungmo Hyung asked while throwing a look on Chuyeon.

She just shrugged and slouch to her seat before saying, "nope, she has piano lesson" before continuing to concentrate on her game.

"Hi," a tiny voice suddenly rang through our circle as all of us turn our head to see who it was only to found it was actually-

"I'm Wonyoung, the girl you saved the other day" Wonyoung said, but she wasn't talking to me nor facing me,

She had her eyes stunned against Chuyeon as she showed her bright alluring smile.

They knew each other? Chuyeon saved her? How?

Chuyeon only blinked her eyes in confusion, maybe reading her face and trying to remember who she was before clapping her hand one time.

"Oh! Jang Wonyoung! Of course I remember you" she laughed, didn't knew this girl could actually laugh like a person. "you studied here?" she asked, looking around before looking up to Wonyoung with an innocent face.

She's a clown! ㅠㅠ

Last time I saw her she look so intimidating and it feels like she can even kill you with her stares and now she's totally smiling at someone who's same gender as her.

"Yeah," Wonyoung answered her as she shyly smile before saying the words I always want her to say to me, "do you want me to show you around the school?"

And there goes me, choking on my food like crazy as Allen Hyung started patting my back.

"Of course! I would love too" Chuyeon amswered while smiling from eye to eye.

I started panicking and went out on my seat after I saw Wonyoung held her hands in which Chuyeon didn't bother to yank as she look at her with nothing but mirthfulness shown in her face.

I tried to held Wonyoung's hands to stop her but my hands slipped and so I was holding onto Chuyeon's wrist, which automatically made my eyes widened at the sudden contact yet she remained sullen through her seat.

"wae?" she asked coldy as her eyes peirced on my figure as if she was all ready to kill me.

She's truly a clown, I hate that kind of duality! It's creepy and scary since you don't know which expression she shows is true.

What if she was faking all the attitude she shows.

"You can't go with her!" I yelled which made the two of them look at me in confusion.

I quickly held Wonyoung trying to hid her behind me but she was still holding onto Chuyeon's hands as if she doesn't wants to let go of her.

"why not?" she stood up, still having that cheerless expression, I swear her eyes looks like it was already throwing daggers onto my soul.

"Because-" I muttered, looking to the side as I started looking for answers inside my brain but I can't seem to think of any right words.

A smirk suddenly started to curve on her lips as if she was saying she already knew about my feelings for Wonyoung.

I gulped at the sight of her.

I was taken a back on her next action when she suddenly shoved me to the side to meet Wonyoung's figure once again before smiling, "Kaja!" she said towards Wonyoung as she lit up a grin on her face before both of them started ranning away, exiting the whole cafeteria.

And here's me, left by them dumbfounded.

"Chuyeon is smarter than you thought Taeyoung," I suddenly heared Allen hyung, I turn to him only to see him smiling. "she can easily read you by your actions and how your eye speaks reality" he added as the others chuckled.

"she may already know by now Taeyoung" Seongmin added.

I'm worried.

Please tell me this isn't happening?! ㅠㅠ

A/N: don't be jealous with Wonyoungie too much okay, you know how I make plot twists and how fucking of a GAY I am :)