Going Over

Bonnie stared at the necklace on her nightstand. She hadn't gone to school in 2 days. She'd avoided everyone but Caroline, and Abby who'd once again stopped by to spend some time with her. It was more than a bit strange to be spending time with her mother but she was grateful for her effort.

The small witch hadn't wanted to see anyone after getting the gift from Klaus. She'd had more than enough confusion regarding his siblings, she didn't need to begin feeling comfortable in his presence as well. Though if she was being honest she already was.

After hearing a knock at her door she groaned, not wanting to see anyone. Caroline was at a committee meeting, planning the next mystic falls event whatever the hell it was. Elena had to get her oil changed, Matt was working at the grill and Stefan and Damon didn't come around here, ever.

As she opened the door her mouth fell open. The blonde original vampire stood before her, a bored look on her face, leaning against the doorway.

"Hello Little Wicca" she greets with a smirk. She loved catching the small caramel skinned girl off guard, she could see why Niklaus liked to rile her up.

"How the hell do you even know where I live?" The witch asked making Rebekah chuckle at her.

"Oh please, I told you, we've watched you Bonnie. Kept tabs on you, it's quite simple really, now will you be inviting me in or will you come out?" She asks making Bonnie narrow her eyes at her.

"I still don't trust you" Bonnie says with a raised eyebrow making Rebekah chuckle at her.

"That's because you're smart, it's why I like you really, you're also spunky and very easy on the eyes" Rebekah says with a wink Bonnie's way. Shaking her head, and trying to control her blush, Bonnie steps out into the porch.

"What are you doing here Rebekah?" The witch asked making Rebekah shrug her shoulders at her. She had honestly just wanted to see the little witch, she hadn't been in school and Kol said she hadn't been feeling well last he saw her.

"Well I was bored, and I figured you wouldn't be doing anything considering all your friends are busy and you're above hanging out with the Salvatore's and thank God I'm right" Rebekah tells her making the girl roll her eyes.

"So what? You want to hang out?" Bonnie says with a raised eyebrow. Rebekah nods at her as she sits on her porch, the very picture of nonchalance. If only the witch knew everything the girl was actually feeling.

"Yes, besides it's the best way to keep me out of trouble, you know what they say idle hands do the devils work" Rebekah says with a wink. Bonnie rolls her eyes but the smile on her lips lets Rebekah know Bonnie enjoys her company. She'd proved it when she sent Kol to give her a message.

"Come on Bonnie, you know we'd have fun together" Rebekah says and Bonnie nods at her. She didn't really feel up to it but the hope in Rebekah's eyes made her cave in.

"Alright fine, let me change them" she says making Rebekah smile at her happily.

"Put on something sexy" Rebekah says with another wink. Bonnie rolls her eyes but the blonde can see a blush on her cheeks once more. Hmm she thought interesting.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
After some shopping and grabbing McDonald's, Bonnie was talked into going to the mansion. The only reason she'd really agreed is because they had to work on their presentation and it gave her a chance to give Klaus back his necklace.

As Bonnie and Rebekah walked inside the manor with their bags, they were greeted by Finn. Bonnie gave him a genuine smile, actually happy to see the eldest original son.