Ch.6

Elle-
I went to find Rey and I saw some Stormtroopers then hid behind a post, I slid threw a passage into the cells and I found Rey in one "Elle." "Rey. C'mon, were getting out of here." I said and I unlocked her cuffs then handed her a blaster "Let's go, you ready?" I asked and she nodded.

Finn-

"How're we getting in?" "Their shields have a fractional refresh rate. It keeps anything traveling slower than lightspeed from getting through." Han told me and I frowned "We're making our landing approach at lightspeed?" I questioned and Chewie growled "Chewie, get ready." Han said and he pressed some controls. "And... Now!" We were on the Star Killer Base then we almost hit a mountain "I am pulling up!" Han yelled as Chewie growled and we crashed into some trees "I get any higher, they'll see us!" Han said and I held on to my life then we stopped safely by a cliff.

We got out and I showed Han and Chewie the way "The flooding tunnel is over that ridge. We'll get in that way." I said and Han sighed "What was your job when you were based here?" "Sanitation." I told him and then he pulled me back "Sanitation? Then how do you know how to disable the shields?" Han asked and I sighed "I don't. I'm just here to get Rey." "People are counting on us. The galaxy is counting on us, including my daughter." Han said and I rolled my eyes "Solo, we'll figure it out. We'll use the force." I told him and he frowned "That's not how the Force works." He yelled and Chewie growled "Oh, really? You're cold?" "Come on." I muttered and we sneaked inside.

"Hey! The longer we're here, the less luck we're going to have." Han told us and he turned to me "The shields." "I have an idea about that." I said and we ambushed Phasma. "Do you remember me?" "FN-2187" she said and I glared at her "Not any more. The name's Finn and I'm in charge. I'm in charge now, Phasma. I'm in charge." "Bring it down. Bring it down." Han said putting a hand on my shoulder and I grabbed her blaster "Okay. Follow me.... You want me to blast that bucket off your head? Lower the shields." I said as she sat down by the monitor. "You're making a big mistake." "Do it." I muttered and she did it "Solo, if this works, we're not going to have a lot of time to find Rey and Elle." "Don't worry, kid. We won't leave here without her or Elle."  He said and Phasma stood up "You can't be so stupid just to think this will be easy. My troops will storm this block and kill you all." "I disagree." I said pointing the blaster at her and Han sighed "What do we do with her? Is there a garage chute? Trash compactor?" He smirked and I chuckled. "There is." I muttered then we took care of Phasma.

"We'll use the charges to blow that blast door. I'm going in and draw fire but I'm going to need you to cover." I told Han and he sighed "You sure you are up for this?" he asked me and my eyes widened "Hell, no. I'll go in and try to find Rey. The troopers will be on our tail." I said and it looked like he was nodding. "We have to be ready for that. Oh, there's an access tunnel that leads..." I went on and he did it again and I frowned "Why're you do that? Hm." I muttered trying to copy him then looked at him weird "Why're you doing this? I'm trying to come up with a plan." I told him and he pointed out a window which I turned to see Rey and Elle climbing up to a different door and I chuckled, we ran down the hall then ran right into them.

Elle-

Rey and I turned a corner to run into some stormtroopers but it was actually Finn, Chewie, and Han "Are you alright?" My dad asked and we sighed "Yeah." "Good." He muttered and my dad pulled me into a hug. "What happened to you? Did he hurt you?" "Finn, what are you doing here?" Rey asked and I frowned "We came to get you." Finn said and Chewie and I smirked "What did he say?" "He says it was your idea." Rey said and she hugged Finn. "Thank you." "You alright? My dad asked me and I nodded "Yeah, Ben tried to get the information from me but I guess I am stronger than him. Dad, I just wanted to tell you that I love you." I said and he smiled "I love you too, but we escape now, hug later." He told me and I nodded. We went up one of the elevators and made it outside to see some X-Wing's fighting with TIE-Fighters "They're in trouble. We can't leave." My dad told us and I could sense Poe, I smiled then it faded.

"My friend's got a bag full of explosives. Let's use them." My dad said and I nodded then followed my dad back into the base while Rey and Finn went from the top to open the doors for us. The elevator opened and at the end of the hall were some stormtroopers which they started shooting at us but I dodged them with my lightsaber, then the door opened and my dad smirked "That girl knows her stuff." He said and Chewie growled which I nodded. "We'll set the charges against every other column." My dad told me and he gave me some explosives to put in the Oscillator then Chewie growled again "You're right. That's a better idea. You take the top. I'll go down below." "I'll come with you." I told him and he held out a small switch "Detonator. We'll meet back here." My dad said and Chewie went up.

"You get over there, I have these ones here." My dad instructed me and I placed them on every other column then pressed the bottom on them to activate the explosives, I sensed Ben was close by. I crouched down then took a moment to breathe "Elle, what is it?" My dad asked and we heard radio chatter and I looked at him and he frowned "Ben." I muttered and we snuck around the Stormtroopers, my dad stopped which made me frown "Dad? What are you doing?" I asked and he sighed "I told your mother I'd try to bring him home." He said and he walked over to the bridge "Ben!" My dad called out and it echoed, I held my lightsaber closely hoping I wouldn't have to use it. Ben turned around and I frowned "Han Solo. I've been waiting for this day for a long time." Ben said and my dad took a few steps towards Ben and my grip tightened around my saber "Take off that mask. You don't need it." My dad yelled and I took one step towards them. "What do you think you'll see if I do?" Ben questioned and my dad frowned "The face of my son." He said and Ben took a moment but soon enough he took off his helmet, I saw the anger and hate for our father and I never understood why he hated him. "Your son is gone. He was weak and foolish like his father, so I destroyed him." "That's what Snoke wants you to believe, but it's not true. My son is alive." My dad said and Ben shook his head "No. The Supreme Leader is wise." He said and glanced to me then to our father. "Snoke is using you for your power. When he gets what he wants, he'll crush you and he'll destroy your sister. You know it's true." My dad told Ben and I walked closer to Ben and my father "It's too late." "No, it's not. Leave here with me and Elle. Come home. We miss you." My dad said shaking his head then my heart broke, I saw tears in his eyes and so in mine "I'm being torn apart. I want to be free of this pain. I know what I have to do but I don't know if I have the strength to do it. Will you help me?" Ben asked our father and my dad nodded. "Yes. Anything." He agreed and I frowned as he let go of his helmet then held his lightsaber, I turned to see the sun go out and I turned back to my brother and father. My dad came closer to my brother and grabbed his lightsaber then I felt a cold presence and my brother ignited his saber piercing my fathers chest "NO!!!" I yelled and I ran towards my father. "Thank you." My brother whispered and right before my father fell, I held onto his arm trying to hold him up but his jacket just slipped off and his body dropped. "Dad!" I screamed as tears fell down my cheek, I pulled the jacket closer so I wouldn't drop it then I pulled my self up then ignited my lightsaber. I yelled in anger then swung my saber towards Ben but he dodged it with his saber and soon he was blasted in the arm by Chewie which gave me a chance to run but not before grabbing my dad's jacket and heading to the Falcon to meet Finn and Rey.