If domestic violence is a problem for you, then please read at your own discretion.

Leahs POV:
I want full custody of Sofia

I keep replaying that in my head and just can't believe what he just said. "I'm sorry you want what?!?" I say confused and shocked. "Full custody Leah. I have changed, and I miss Sofia, I know you won't let me, but I swear I've changed, just let me show you." He says trying to sound sincere. "Nope but thanks for stopping by. And by the way, you wouldn't stand a chance when they hear that you were abusive and an addict." I say and shut the door in his face.

Jens POV:
Leah left to go get the door and she said I better be naked so I take off my bra and thong and lay under the covers. I want to tease her so bad. She comes back in, and looks upset. "What's wrong baby? Who was that?" I ask. "No one. Don't worry about it." She says. "Now back to the sex we were just having." She says seductively. "Oooooo." Tonight was about to be amazing.
-
Leahs POV:
I wake up and Jens not here. She probably went back to get her kids, I should probs go get Sofia from my moms. I get dressed and drive to my moms, it's not too far away. I get there and she opens the door but looks surprised to see me. "Hi baby what are you doing here?" "Umm I came to get my kid." I say laughing. "Wha- a Angelo came to get her like 10 mins ago." "MOM WHAT?!?" "Wait I though you two were ok, he said you worked it out!" She says. "And you believed him mom?!? He is abusive, he took my daughter mom what the fuck!!!" I say mad. "Leah Remini never use that language with me again." "THATS WHAT YOURE WORRIED ABOUT RIGHT NOW? MY LANGUAGE?!? Wow........ by mom." I say and rush out of the door to my car and start to cry. When did Angelo even find me? Omg what is happening.

Jens POV:
I had to leave Leahs early because I had work and I had to pick up the kids. She hasn't called or texted me but It's the weekend so I'm assuming she's just busy with her family. That's when I hear a know at the door. "Mommy who is it?" Emme asks. "Idk baby but stay there I'll get it." I say. I open the door, and it's someone I've never seen before. Then a little girl comes running up and hugs me tight and she's about to cry. "Ms. Lopez I'm scared!" She says shaking. I pick her up and she buries her head into my neck. "Who are you and what are you doing with my friends daughter? *i say friends because we don't really know what we are yet. Friends with benefits?* "I'm her fucking husband who are you?" "Hey Emme, Max take sofia upstairs please!" I say more demanding. First off, never use that language around my kids, second I work with Leah for your information." "Well I had Sofia with Leah for YOUR information." *oh shit it's Angelo. How'd he find me. Does Leah know?*

Leahs POV:
I'm on my way to find Sofia. I call Jen and ask if she's seen her. No answer. I call her again and no answer, I decide to just go to her place. I get there, and see a familiar car parked on the street, I don't think much of it because a lot of people have that same car. I have to stay focused. As I'm walking up to her door, it's cracked open. I walk in, Jen is nowhere to be found. "JENNIFER? JEN!!" I just scream and scream until I see....... blood. Blood. More blood. "Omg omg omg jen where the fuck are you??" I start crying. As I'm about to call her again, she calls me. Thank god. "JENNIFER WHAT THE FUCK, IM AT YOUR PLACE AMD THERES BLO-BLOOD!!" "Leah baby calm down. Breathe. I'm fine. But there's something you should know." She says firmly. Get out of my house now and meet me at my moms. NOW!" What. The. Hell.

Jens POV:
I'm shaking. I have all three kids in the car with me and I'm heading to my moms. She doesn't know I'm gay but nows not the time. I get to her house and realize that there's blood on my shirt. A lot. When max and Emme asked, I said it was just koolaid and for them to pack a bag. As for Sofia, we're gonna go shopping for her.
-
I killed him
He's dead
I killed a man
He tried to kill me
What did I do?
-
Leah finally gets here after I have her the address and I run up to her and give her the biggest hug. "Oh I'm so glad you're ok. You have no idea how worried I was. Jen what the hell happened?" "Leah...... ang- a- ang-" I couldn't even get my words out. "Angelo?" Leah finally helps me. "Yes." I say. "What'd he do? How'd he find you."
-
Flashback
Jens POV:
"Open this door right now, or I'll kick it in myself." He says. "No. You need to leave." "I'll leave when I wanna leave." Angelo says. In a split second I felt his hands around my neck. He pushed my inside and slammed me against the wall. Luckily there was an outlet with a plug in it, because I took the plug out, and stabbed him in the side. As soon as he let go of me, I ran upstairs to lock the kids doors. I go back down, and he's still laying on the floor. I try calling 911 but when I dial he grabs my arms. At this point I can't move and I am just thinking that I'm about to die. That's when I think. I try and struggle so he moves closer to the kitchen. Fortunate enough he doesn't suspect anything, and I turn on the stove. There's boiling water in that pot, and if I can just get at the right angle, I can spill it on him. That's what I did. He has burns all down his back and legs. As he's bent over, I take a knife and don't even hesitate to stab him. 4 times. I call 911 again and they come get Angelo out.
What did I just do.
-
Jens POV:
"I'll tell you later, I gotta shower." I say then run upstairs bawling my eyes out.

Hey loves sry for the long wait, I hope you enjoy this one it's on the longer side of them.