1

Jens POV:
I'm heading to drop the kids off at my moms house so I can go to work. I am a teacher for elementary school students, so I have to get there early. "Emme, Max! Try and hurry up please mommy has to get to work." I say starting to get frustrated. They get out of the car and I walk them up to the front door. "Grandmaaaa." They both days, giving my mom a big hug. "Thank you" I mouth to her. When I turn around, I feel little hands on my leg. "Mommy... you didn't kiss us goodbye." Emme says with puppy dog eyes. "Aww I'm sorry mama." I give her a peck on the lips and Max too. I finally leave and get to work, only to find out that there's a new teacher..... that's teaching the same class as me....... for the same grade....... and is from a private school? Well that's no pressure. I walk into my classroom, and set my stuff down. The theres a knock at the door so I go to open it and my jaw drops. I hope it wasn't obvious. She's beautiful.

Leahs POV:
"Ummm hi?" I say to the teacher across the hall. "I'm new here, and I heard that we're going to be teaching the same class this year, so I figured I would introduce myself." I stick out my hand, and she gives a good firm handshake. "Hi! My names Miss Lopez...u- uh- Jennifer is my first name." She seems nervous. "Oh hi Mrs. Lopez." She cuts me off. "Actually it's just miss Lopez." *Oh that means that she isn't married, that could be good* "So what's your name?" She asks. "I'm miss Remini. Leah is my first name." I say giggling. "Well maybe we could catch up over lunch one day, I could give you a tour of the area, and we can go from there?" She asks me. "Of course, I would love that, thank you. I'll see you around, and if you need anything I'm straight across the hall!" I say. "Yep I'll keep that in mind." She bites her lip and then eyes me down..... it was kind of hot not gonna lie, but I can't be in a relationship right now, with me just getting a divorce, Sofia moving schools, and I just got this job, I'm not going to risk it by sleeping with my coworkers. But then again... maybe she could be the exception.

Jens POV:
Leah leaves to go to her classroom, and as she walks away I stare at her ass. I can't help it. I've never been with a girl before, but damn she's fine. I wanted to get to know her better so that's why I'm taking her to lunch this weekend, just to show her around, and hopefully she has kids for my kids to place with. She also said that it's just miss.... which could be good.
-
Jens POV:
The days done, and I'm packing my things up to go home when I look up and see Leah and a little girl standing at my door. "Can we come in?" she asks. "Yea of course!" I say. "Now who is this beautiful girl?" I ask her. "This is my daughter Sofia, she is actually in the class right next to yours." "Oh how cool! How do you like your new school so far sweetie?" "It's- its- nice." She says and then hides behind Leah. "Sorry she's a little shy when it comes to meeting new people. Especially adults." Leah says. "No I completely get it, my kids are the same way too." "Kids.?" She asks. "Yea I have twins Max and Emme. They're 4 years old. If it's ok with you, this weekend when we grab lunch the kids can meet too!" "That would be great, I think Sofia would like that a lot." I was bent down talking to Sofia and when I stand up ready to leave, I didn't realize how close to Leahs face I was. I look at her eyes, and the her lips and then we both step away. "Umm so yes I'll see you guys tomorrow, and the well plan for the weekend!" "Yep sounds good, thank you!" Leah says as they walk out. "Thank you miss Lopez." Sofia says shy. "Aww you're so welcome love, I'll see you guys tomorrow. Bye!" "Bye" they both say. I grab my bag, and just stand there to rethink everything that just happened. *well damn, let's see where this takes us.*

Leahs POV:
"Mommy?" Sofia says. "Yes my love what's wrong?" "Are you and that teacher best friends?" "We're not that close yet baby but hopefully." I say willingly. "How did you make friends that fast mommy, nobody wanted to talk to me because I was new." She said about to cry. "Aww no baby don't cry, I'm sorry. But you know what, miss Lopez is bringing her kids to lunch this weekend so you can make them your new friends." I say trying to cheer her up. "Ok mommy I hope they're fun!" She says smiling. Kids are weird. That are in a shitty mood one second and then the next they're fine? Wtf? Anyway, I think I could really get used to this job......and the teachers.

Hey guys hope you like that start to this!! I've never written a Jeleah book before so let's see how this goes. Tell me what yall think and if you haven't yet, go read my Jrod book called "He's the one"