What Comes Next?

Hello, and thanks for having read "Night Visions"! I'm forever grateful that you have decided to do so. Hopefully you enjoyed the ride as much as I did!

Many of you have asked me about the prequel I was planning on writing, "Before You Go", as well as about whether I'll be rewriting the two remaining books of the TMR trilogy. Sadly enough, neither are projects I'm currently working on. If I were to return to my TMR craze, I would most probably choose to write either "Before You Go", or a certain AU that features Momma Nawht in black turtlenecks + spies + Chemistry Geek!Tommeh. My apologies, in case anyone was still waiting for the Newtmas-compliant versions of TST and TDC!

Anyways, there are still some other juicy stories you can read to overcome the Night Visions hangover! AND ALL OF THEM ARE COMPLETE! Yay!

****

1) "The Fault In Our Wands" (Wattpad & AO3)

TFIOW is a Potterhead fanfiction I wrote right after finishing "Night Visions", and despite having evolved a lot as a writer in the four years that have passed since those two stories we're finished, I feel really happy about how TFIOW turned out. Typos? Surely there are some. Weird grammar? Sometimes, yeah. But I'm in love with this story, and you will be, too, if you give it a chance!

In a nutshell, TFIOW is a story about Albus Potter and Scorpius Malfoy, with a plot loosely based on John Green's 'The Fault In Our Wands'. It is absolutely NOT TCC-canon compliant (in this house we don't do Cursed Child), and it is absolutely Scorbus + Rose Weasley being a kickass, wonderful, loving cousing to Al as well as the smartest girl in the family + a Disney marathon featuring Albus, Scorpius, and young Lily Luna Potter + angst + beautiful friendships + terrible puns + Teenage Wreck!Albus + grass-flavoured Bertie Bott beans + a place called Salazar's Pit. All in all, it's a story about making every day count, about growing up, and about healing.

I published it on ArchiveOfOurOwn, but I'm now posting it here on Wattpad, too. Chapters come out biweekly.

Main ship: Albus Potter/Scorpius Malfoy

Fandom: Harry Potter

2) Orlando (Wattpad)

Born as a tribute to the 49 people who died in a mass shooting in a gay bar called Pulse (Orlando, FL, USA) in 2016, Orlando tells three different stories: that of Jack, that of Bradley and Neal, and that of Lea. Each of the three chapters explores who were these young queer people, and what took them to Pulse. The last chapter includes further information on the Pulse shooting, as well as the complete list of all the victims of that tragic night.

3) Won't Let You Be Gone (AO3)

Written in the format of a podcast script, this nine-chapter fanfiction of The Magnus Archives explores the thoughts of Martin Blackwood while Jon was inside The Buried (S4). It's a raw, emotional fic, canon-compliant and emotion-stirring.

Main ship: Martin Blackwood & Jonathan Sims; background Sasha James/Tim Stoker

Fandom: The Magnus Archives

4) Alphabet Noodle Soup (AO3)

An AFTG one-shot that explores Jean Moreau's aversion to touch, after a nasty flu gets him a sickie leave from the afternoon Exy practice with the Trojans. Reader discretion is advised, for some of Jean's memories might be triggering. Still, the fic is about comfort, respect, boundaries, and healing.

Main ship: Jeremy Knox/Jean Moreau

Fandom: All For The Game (post TKS)

5) We're Both So Sorry (AO3)

Set a few months after the final battle from Avengers: Endgame, WBSS explores Peter Parker's grief for the terrible sacrifice that saved the universe. Lonely and hurting, Peter finds understanding and mutual comfort in Pepper Potts. It's a oneshot I wrote two years ago, after watching Spiderman: Far From Home, because I felt like Peter hadn't really had the chance to explore his feelings on screen. I'm really proud of how it turned out, in terms of narrative style! And a wonderful artist drew fanart!

Main ship: None. Mentions of Peter Parker/MJ, and of Tony Stark/Pepper Potts

Fandom: Marvel Cinematic Universe (MCU)

6) The Physics of Falling (In Love) (AO3)

Okay, this one is... Messy. What was meant to be a Tony/Loki (AKA Frostiron) oneshot suddenly grew up to be an 18-chapter story, which is quite far-fetched if we're being honest. Still, it's an AU in which Loki is a shy guy who can't learn Physics for his life, and in which Heimdall is sassy beyond imagining. It includes my beloved found family trope, a beautiful orphan girl named Saga who suffers from schizophrenia, Heimdall/Netflix being an OTP, Hela being awful, two charming twins called Frey and Freya Njördsen, and a lot of feels. It was quite funny to write, honestly, because I had absolutely no clue where I was going until... About... Chapter 14/18? (lol) But the epilogue is really quite epic, at least. And there's a lot of fluff indeed.

Main ship: Tony Stark/Loki; background Steve Rogers/Bucky Barnes, background Thor/Jane Foster

Fandom: Marvel Cinematic Universe (MCU)

***
That's it, for now at least! I've been thinking of some new stories lately, so hopefully this list will be longer soon. But anyways, I hope that at least one of these stories will pique your interest! All of them are my babies ❤️

For the ones available only on AO3, you can search them by title. Another option is to go to my profile and explore my works! If you'd rather do this, to surf all the summaries and see which one calls to you the most, you will have to look for username HeyItsGee.

Hope to hear from you soon! Stay bloody inspired, everyone.

Gee ☺️