2: Intimacy 【🍋】

Warning: this chapter contains lemon, if you dislike sexual themes, go to the next chapter. Thanks!

─────────────

Giyuu grunted sightly as you sat him gently onto the futon. You then went back to close the shoji.

When you returned to him, you blushed slightly as he'd already begun removing his haori before unbuttoning his gakuran shirt, revealing his muscular and toned torso to you.

Putting aside your lewd thoughts and sexual tendencies to acknowledge the situation at hand, you calmly sat beside him.

"Giyuu?" You started, but soon took note of the small cuts on his face. He also had a few leaves and twigs in his hair.

As you begin picking them from his hair, you're eyes soon glanced down to his abdomen. There was a nasty reddish purple bruise below his left pectoral! No doubt that he had a broken rib or two.

"Hold on and let me go get the med kit!" You say before standing, but was stopped when he'd gently grabbed your arm.

"It's fine, stay." Giyuu said sternly, while keeping his gaze on the floor.

"But Giyuu, you're hurt!" You say but was suddenly pulled into his lap as he then pressed his lips against yours.

You gave a yelp when he nipped your bottom lip before thrusting his tongue between your lips. You moan as his tongue caressed yours.

Pulling away, he then trailed wet kisses down the side of your neck, and then suckled on your sweet spot, which caused you to tremble slightly.

"Stay....want you.." Is all he says, huskily.

His hands graudly slid over the silk martial of your kimono, before undoing the slash of your obi and sliding the brocade fabric open, fully exposing your (small/medium/large) breasts.

After completely pulling your kimono off your torso, Giyuu quickly took your right nipple into his hot warm mouth. He gently sucked, getting you all worked-up, before increasing the pressure.

You whimpered, your fox ears twitching in anticipation, as he slowly rocks his hips against you, letting you feel his growing erection.

You grab onto his shoulders and moved yourself back and forth, rubbing your aching core against his bulge. Dark blue eyes stared up at you as Giyuu used every flick of his warm and wet tongue against the sensitive skin of your breast.

You felt your self-control slip away as primal instinct takes over. You were feeling too much pleasure as Giyuu then slide his hand downwards and underneath the hem of your bundle up kimono.

"Ah Giyuu," you cry as his hand quickly sought out the slit of your wet p□□□y, before spreading your lower lips apart to get to your cl¡t, which is now fully aroused.

Even in your lust filled mind, you didn't missed the faint yet devious smirk that crossed his handsome face.

"Hm, no underwear? Were you expecting this, you lewd little minx?" He teased.

His comment made you blush in embarrassment─doesn't he know how difficult it is to wear underwear when you have nine freaking tails sprouting from your back?

Your embarrassment was soon replaced when his fingers then started rubbing up and down your sensitive cl¡t before sliding into your opening. All nine of your tails swayed wildly, creating a soft breeze, clearly a display that told Giyuu that you were in euphoria.

The Water Hashira soon curled his fingers in a 'come hither' motion making you cling onto him even tighter, of course you were careful not to put too much of your weight on him due to his injury.

Giyuu then sought your mouth once more, claiming your lips into another heated kiss; tongues caressed against another as he proceeded to pump his fingers in and out of you even faster.

"Ah Giyuu...I'm..." You could feel yourself on the edge.

"Are you close?"

"Y-yes..." you whimpered, only to then yelp in surprise when your world was turned upside down.

You suddenly found yourself on the floor glancing up at the ceiling with him now above you.

Slowly, and to your dismay, he pulled his fingers out of you causing your fox ears to flatten onto your head-obviously displeased with the loss of pleasure.

You blushed and watched as he undid his belt and pants, before pulling out his fully erected cøck.

After giving himself a few pumps, Giyuu carefully guided it towards your wet entrance.

Small whimpers left you as he teasingly rubbed his tip against you, lubricating himself with your wetness before pushing in.

You whined at the discomfort as Giyuu entered you completely.

After awhile, he started grinding against you as you reached up to wrapped your arms around his neck, before using your fangs to nip along his neck and shoulder, leaving behind love bites on his smooth ivory skin.

After a few moments of slow thrusting, it didn't take long for his pace to quicken with him resting his hands on either side of your head. Your legs soon wrapped around his waist-pulling him deeper into you.

"(Name)," He murmured into your ear. Your tight walls rewarding each languid thrust with a velvety squeeze around his sensitive cøck that had him moaning lowly.

"Giyuu...please..." you moan, and he understood as he thrusts became faster and deeper.

You cried out once again as he continued to roughly thrusted into you, this time without pausing as the sounds of skin slapping skin echoing throughout the small room.

"Giyuu~♡" You cried against his skin. He could tell you were close to your climax, by the way your walls pulsed around him and the way your tails were swaying wildly, to-and-fro on the floor.

"Giyuu...I'm about..to-" You were interrupted by a low moan, feeling Giyuu's thrusts staggered for just a moment. Obviously, he was close to his limit as well.

He buried his face in your neck, focusing on ramming into your g-spot and chasing his release. And when your walls clamped down hard around him, the Water Hashira moaned as he bottomed out and held himself deep inside you.

"Ahhh~♡ Giyuu!♡" You threw your head back on the futon, back arching, and shaking as your orgasm washed strongly over you.

Finally after catching his breath, he slowly pushed himself up, resting on his knees as he looked down at you.

Your (h/c) hair was a mess, wet strands clinging to your face, your (flat/tone/chubby) stomach moving up and down as you panted heavily. Your (e/c) eyes shimmering with love and satisfaction, clearly you were completely drained.

Giyuu soon smiled down at you; his beautiful admiral, blue eyes roamed over your face as he then brought a hand up to caress your cheek.

"We should probably get cleaned up." He suggested before leaning down to kiss you passionately.

And despite your mind still spinning from the overwhelming pleasure, you couldn't help but agree.

"Yes♡"