T W E N T Y

"PAIN, BUT I WON'T LET IT TURN INTO HATE

"PAIN, BUT I WON'T LET IT TURN INTO HATE." - Youth, Shawn Mendes.

NADILYA HAD NEVER FELT THIS MUCH RAGE FOR ONE PERSON BEFORE (AT LEAST, THAT SHE WAS AWARE OF).

She wanted to make Stefan suffer through an endless loop of his neck being snapped over and over with his eyes barely registering the world around him before he's sent to an unwilling slumber once again. At the very least, this situation was truly the confirmation she needed to believe she was a Greek Goddess, with all the gore and violence she had thought about putting Stefan through was a true testament to Greek stories and legends. She paced back and forth as she thought about all the ways she could torture Stefan and all Klaus did was watch her as she got angry on his behalf and he wondered how he got this lucky with someone like her.

"If I cut his limbs close enough where a mere gust of wind will take them off, I feel like it will hit the tip of the iceberg of cooling my anger."

Klaus chuckled as he watched her and she looked towards him and scowled.

"What is so funny about this to you?"

"Watching you be so angry on my behalf makes me fall for you so much more, my Love."

The scowl on her face disappeared as blush overtook her face and suddenly she couldn't look him in the eyes anymore and he laughed this time and she couldn't help but join him. The duo, from the outside, may have seemed crazy for laughing after what they had just been through and what they're currently dealing with but to them, there was no better time to laugh. The duo laughed for a couple minutes as they let go of their worries and enjoyed their presence together in the now. 

Nadilya could see a house in the distance and walked towards it. She could see the house was run-down house. It felt familiar to her as she approached and as she entered the house, the vibes were welcoming and safe. She looked around and saw four coffins in the center living-space. She approached the one she felt the most energy and when she opened it, she saw Klaus. Then, she looked up into the mirror and saw Bonnie looking back at her. With that, she let out a piercing scream and woke up.

"Love! Love! You're okay! It's me, it's me."

She had begun thrashing around in the bed and the only reason she hadn't gone completely flying off the bed was because Klaus had been holding her the entire time. After learning Stefan had taken the Mikaelson family, Klaus decided he didn't want to drag Nadilya around and wanted her to have some stability for the moment so he got them an apartment where they could plot how to get them back. He also wanted to figure out a way to get what he wanted without having her exhausting herself using her powers. He rubbed her arms in a comforting manner as he waited her her to tell him about whatever the hell she was having a nightmare about.