The best present part 2 #19

{The best present part 2 #19}
(Outfits on the side ^^)
•••••••••••••••
> Y/B/F/N = Your best friends name<
>Y/L/N = your last name<
•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•

"So, what are you gonna wear?" Y/B/F/N asked, your on a shopping spree to get a few things for the concert tonight. She's found her perfect fit, but you just don't know, hers was a red shirt that was like a dress and leggings along with a white beanie to top it off. "I don't know." You say looking from each rack you cross. "You should totally try this on." She holds up a British flag shirt and leggings. Needless to say it was perfect for you.

You agreed and tried it on, it fit all of your curves well. "Let's go." You say as the clerk finishes ringing you up. "Look what I found us." Y/B/F/N walks up to you handing you a ring, you inspect it. it's a heart with a British flag on it, she shows you hers which is a fox.

"Thanks." You hug her. "No problem babe." She responds, you give her a warm smile then lock arms. "To the old court?" You question, she nods in agreement. "To the food court!" She shouts in a superhero voice, maybe Zayn should watch out.

**
You've been gone for two hours because the line at the pizza place you both went to was packed, and your girls it was gonna take sometime to shop.

"So Y/N, I think you should wear these with it." Y/B/F/N says, you look to her which she holds up your favorite gray boots along with your red beanie with a ball in the end. You smile at her. "That's perfect." She hands you them, you continue to get ready.

"So about that hair." She mumbles looking at your messy bun. "What?" You question looking into the mirror. "We have to totally curl it." She smile grabbing the curling wand. You start to feel like a doll from this dressing up, sometimes you think, why not swear pants? Y/B/F/N ushers you to sit down, she takes your hair down and gets to work. Now thinking about it Zayn probably would be good with Y/B/F/N because she's practically skeptical about her hair.

**
About another two hours later she finally finishes your hair, since you have long hair and it's thick it was a challenge. You also have a bit of makeup on, which is foundation, powder, mascara, and Chapstick. It's not much but it's perfect to you.

"Let's head out." Y/B/F/N says, she looks perfect, she's like the fashion queen so if you ever needed advice on what to wear you'd go to her.

You both walk down stairs, your parents wait for you down there. "Hi Mrs and Mr. Y/L/N, they nod at Y/B/F/N. "Y/N, have fun they smile at you,you hug them both and head out.

A smile comes to your face as a one direction song comes on.

'Written in theses walls are the stories that I can't explain, leave my heart open but it stays right here empty for days.' You sing along with every word that comes on, 'She told me in the morning she don't feel the same about us in her bones, seems to me that when I die these words will be written on my stone.'

You look over to Y/B/F/N she looks at you with a wide expression. "What?" You question her. "That was great." She speaks. You lightly smile at her, even if she thinks is good it never really is.

**
After a few hours of driving you finally make it to the arena. "Let's go." You both lock arms and walk to the entrance. "Tickets?" The guard at the door asks, you flash a smile showing your tickets to him, he returns the smile which doesn't reach his eyes so it's faked. He let's you both through escorting you both to the VIP do to your passes. "Thanks." You say as he shuts the door.

You an your crazy friend watch the concert from the screen in the room, soon enough it's over and they rush out. You keep calm as they walk in unlike Y/B/F/N, she runs to Zayn and tackles him to the ground. "Oh gezz." You mumble walking over to her and pulling her off. "I'm sorry, she's just," You look to her. "Crazy." She gasps while the guys laugh.

"I'd watch your back Zayn." Harry whispers to him, you laugh as Y/B/F/N looks hurt. "Awe." You bring her in for a hug. You've noticed that Niall's been looking at you for the time you've been in here. You watch as he walks up to you. "Wanna go somewhere and talk?" He whispers in your ear, a smile appears on your face. "Of coarse." You smile and sneak off leaving the guys with Y/B/F/N and hoping she won't have a restraining order.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I updated! Thanks for all the votes we got on the last one, I think this will be the last if this one (as the best present) I hope you enjoyed, I love reading comments and love your votes! I'll be posting later today or tomorrow ^~^