Til the day I die #6

{Til the day I die}

You have stayed up for two hours waiting on Niall he said he'd be home at eleven, but it's one in the morning. Worry pains your body.

So many thoughts run through your head. To top it off it's your anniversary and he wasn't there to spend it with you.

Beeping rings throughout the room.

It was Liam.

"Hello?" You answer with a shaky breath. "It's Niall."

**

You arrive at the hospital a few minutes, tears stream down your face. "N-Niall?" You choke on your words once you see him, he's got cuts and bruises run up his body. Sobs erupt from your lips.

"Princess." He fumbles with his words an places a hand upon your cheek. You mold into it. "I- love you." He coughs. "I--" You sob harder now. "Love you too." He smiles a rough smile, it barely reaches his eyes.

"I'll always love y-you, you know that r-right?" He stares at you. Now sobs uncontrolled lets lose. You can only nod.

"I'll love you til the day I die." You say, whenever things got rough you'd say 'I'll aways love you' and the other would say 'I love you til the day I die' It may sound silly but it was your thing, and that was the joy of it.

His hand falls limp against your face. "N-Niall?" The dreading sound no one wants to hear fills your ears. You scream.

Your own world.

Your own future.

Just took a crashing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So ya I know it's sad, I'm sorry .-. Forgive meh.